PART- 6

It was evening by now. All of them gathered in the living room talking and enjoying their snacks,when Nandini's phone rang.

Nandini picked up the call saying it's her mother's call.

Nandini- Jii maa!

Nandini's mom- bacha,I know aap bol kar gaye the that you would return on Monday. But I and your dad wants to talk to you something important,so we want you to come now for sometime and leave after dinner.

Nandini- It's ok maa! But sab thik hain na?

Hearing her,all of them looked at her. Karan asked her to put the call on speaker.

Nandini's mom- Ha bacha,just cannot wait to talk. Please come now ! Infact ask  all fab9 members to come along as Raj Bhai and Niyonika too are present here.

Nandini looked at them as of asking the answer, to which all of them nodded agreeing to go.

Nandini- ok maa! We are coming!

They left immediately, after Nandini disconnected the call.

Kapoor Mansion

All the four elders were sitting in the living room and discussing something important.Soon, fab9 join them.

Nandini- Maa, kya hua? Why did you call so urgently? Kuch hua h kya?

Divyanka- Ha bacha! Your dad wants to talk to you!

Vivek- Actually,Nandini! You know na our business friend Abhishek and Pragya Rathore right??

Nandini- Yeah...I do!

All of them (fab9) look confused.

Vivek- Soo bacha! They have sent a marriage proposal for you for their son Arjun. And we want you meet him once and decide.

Shock washed over all of them, especially Manik and Nandini. Both of them immediately looked at each other.

Karan- But Dad,itni jaldi shaadi?

Vivek- I know beta! But we are not asking her to get married immediately. Ofcourse,she would be the one to decide everything. But we just want her to meet him once officially and decide.

Raj- Vivek is right. We all have met him in business parties,he seems to be nice guy and would be best for Nandu!

All this while, Nandini was in deep thoughts.

Karan shook Nandini- Nandini!

Nandini came out of trance and said,
Nandini- Umm Dad ! I'm ready to meet him.

Saying this she left to her room immediately.

Manik was shocked beyond limits.So were fab 9 but they knew one day this would happen. They were actually worried for Manik's reaction.

Manik- excuse me!
Saying this he too left behind her.

Both their parents knew their situation and feelings. Two best friends would seperate is a big thing for them.

Nandini's room

Nandini was lying on bed with her eyes closed thinking about her decision.
Soon enough her room's door opened making a loud noise only to welcome angry Manik. She stood up immediately knowing that this would come.

Manik angrily- How...how's can you just say a yes down there?? How can you??

Nandini held his arm- Man... Manik! Calm down...sit!

Manik jerked her hands- Do hell with your sit. First answer my question,tum.. tumne niche uss rishte ke liye haa bol dia?Kyu?? Kaise?? Tumne ek baar bhi nahi socha mera kya hoga tumhare bina?? Mai kaise rahunga? Bolo? Fucking answer me dammit!