PART - 3

As soon as Fab8 entered the master room,Karan's phone rang and he excused himself and moved out of the room. When he disconnected the call, his eyes were red in anger.
And when he saw Kritika coming towards the room,he immediately moved inside the nearer room and pulled Kritika inside locking the door. He pinned her against the wall and held her hands tightly above her head.

Kritika- Aa...aap?

Karan angrily- Haan main! Why are you expecting someone else here?

Kritika confusingly- nn...nahi! Wh..why did you pull me aise??

Karan held her hands more tightly against the wall and moved closer to her face.

Kritika- Lll...leave me!

Karan- Why?? Only Harshad has the right to hold you or touch you??

Kritika immediately looked towards him.

Kritika- Ye aap kya bol rahe ho?? How can you say like this??

Karan- Oh plz! Stop this... I saw you both last day on the beach, roaming around holding each other's hand!

Kritika's eyes widen in shock. Whereas, karan eyes were spitting fire.

Karan- Just say na it's his right to hold you because he is your boyfriend! Bolo na,that you love him just the way he does.

Kritika's eyes were filled with tears now. The guy,who she loves the most unconditionally is now raising words on her character. She knew karan never liked her and they're only friends and will always be,but today he broke her with his words.

Karan- Now stop this drama of your crying haan! Don't act like there isn't anything between you two and I'm just speaking nonsense .

Kritika struggling to come out of his hold.

Kritika- Leave me!

Karan held her more tightly, and pulled her more closer to himself.

Karan- listen, if there is something between you two just say and I...I will ask mom dad to get you both mar..married. Because you...you are our responsibility!

This was getting difficult for him to say all this because he too had fallen in love with her.Yes ! The hard nut,Karan Kapoor have fallen in love with a simple girl, which he himself haven't realised yet.

Little little moments shared between them, kritika's simplicity,her smile,her beauty,her nature ,her everything have slowly steadily started affecting Karan from the time he have met her.Her absence bothered him to no extent. He never want to show because of his introvert nature. He always thought that love is never his kind of thing.

But when he saw her spending most of her time with her best friend Harshad,he felt her drifting away from himself. Their closeness was bothering him. Yesterday when he saw them together on the beach enjoying,talking and laughing with other,he felt her getting drifted away from him;he felt empty.

And when today he got to know that Harshad loves her,he lost it.
( It was his p.a's call who informed him about the details of Harshad Saxena incl. that Harshad loves Kritika. It was karan who asked for the details of Harshad from his p.a when he started observing their closeness).

Kritika struggling to move out of his grip only to be pulled back again. This time more closer. Their closeness was such, that their faces were inches apart from each other.

Karan angrily- Stop struggling damnit! Anwer my question and then you are free to go!

This made Kritika angry- I'm not answerable to you! Who the hell are you to question me?? And why the hell it is bothering you,haan?