PART-4

As soon as she entered,her eyes immediately moved towards Karan who was already looking at her. She averted her gaze and sat beside Nandini.

Their sitting arrangement was like- Dhruv,Alya,manik,Cabir,Karan on one side. Mukti, Abhi, Nandini and kritika on the other side.

Cabir- Ajeeb ho yaar aaplog! Pehle Kritika gayab hui then karan Bhai,then Karan bahi came first and piche piche Kritika ! Chal kya raha hai akhir?? Kya kar rhe the aaplog?

Karan and Kritika immediately looked at each other and looked away! This eye lock was observed by five pair of eyes.

Abhi- Leave na Cabir. Bata kar to gaye the! Tu bhi na. Okey let's start for what we are here for!

Manik- yeah! First let start with the Event Management Team. Then, we'll decide other stuff!

Karan- I know an Event Management company,she and her team is best!

Abhi- who's it ??

Karan- DREAM BUBBLES, Owned by Navya Roy.

Alya- Wowww! I've heard about her guys. She is amazing!

Dhruv- If she is okey with it,then we shall fix a meeting with her as soon as possible!

Karan- okey! Lemme just call her p.a and book her appointment. Excuse me!
He went to the other side to talk.

Mukti- Anyone of you hungry?? Should I ask kaka to bring some snacks?

All of them nodded. Mukti left the room followed by Abhi. All of hooted and laughed at them. All of them were talking amongst each other except manan (manik+Nandini) and kriran (Kritika+ karan). They kept stealing glances of each other.

After a much needed romance,Mukbhi joined others bringing in some snacks along. Karan too returned after finishing the call.

Karan- Guys, meeting is fixed for tomorrow. She'll come around 10am, and according to that we should start discussing about the other details. So that we don't miss anything as because we have less time too!

All of them nodded. They were taking snacks,when at a point both karan and kritika hands met accidentally while taking the food from the same plate. Looking at each other ,they pulled their hands back immediately. Kritika excused herself and left the room.

Mukti- Guys,let's take some rest now. It's already 2pm. We will meet around 6 and discuss the remaining details.Okey??

Manik- Cool! As we are already living here for two days,we can plan accordingly!

Nodding, all of them left for their rooms.

In Karan's Room,
Karan calling someone- Hii! Can you please come inside my room? I really need your help! No..no ! Don't bring her please!

Karan- Yeah!

Soon,a knock disturb his thoughts. He asked the person to come in, knowing who the person can be!

Abhi siting beside him- Bol! Kya baat karni hai?

Karan sighed and told him everything except the kiss part. By the end of it,Abhi was smiling brightly listening to him.

Karan irritated- What?? Why you smiling now? I called you to help but here you are laughing at me!

Abhi- you idiot! Do you have any idea how foolish you are sounding now?? All that what you have spoken to me and questioned me, have the hidden answers of all your questions!

Karan confused- What? Kaise?

Abhi- Just listen to me! Close your eyes,and think whatever you have said me. Ask the same questions to your heart now!

Karan with his closed eyes remembered all his questions and then started connecting the dots to each other.

Abhi- Ask your heart can he let go that girl, who's bothering you?? Who's that girl which matters to you the most? Ask your heart if it has fallen in love with that girl?

Karan immediately opened his eyes,when he saw Kritika's smiling face at that moment.He saw Abhi smirking at him!

Karan as if questioning himself- I..I have fallen for Kritika? I..I love Kritika!

Abhi- Bingo! You dumbo, it's not me, it's your heart who said so!

Karan- But...But how?? How can I fall for her?

Abhi hit his head- Stupid!Love sees nothing; no timing,no situation,no caste and no religion. No matter how hard you put on a restriction on it to not fall for anyone! It just happens! You can control everything but not your heart! Vo sirf apni sunta hai aur apni karta hai! Tumne chahe bohot koshish ki hogi to not fall for someone,but Karan! She is destined to be yours. Isiliye,na chahte hue bhi Tujhe usse pyaar ho gaya! Don't waste time buddy with what,kab,kyu,kaise! Go get her! Before it's too late! And what I noticed today was,she loves you too!

Karan immediately looked at him happily- whaat?? She too loves me! Really??

Abhi- Today, when she came inside the room na...her eyes were saying her heart's story! I actually didn't knew kya hua hai,but itna pata chal raha tha ki, she was hurt because of someone close to her heart.
Samjhe!

Karan nodded and hugged him- Thank you Bhai!

Abhi ruffled his hair- Chal bhai ko Thank you bolega! I'll just say one thing, confess before it's too late! Don't wait for correct moment or time! "Pyaar mein na koi sahi waqt aur jagah nahi hota! Balki apne pyaar ke sath har waqt aur jagah special hota hai!" Samjha!

Karan nodded and immediately ran outside the room.Abhi laughed at this "Rude, Arrogant and introvert" businessman turning into a "Majnu" Lover !

Karan ran towards kritika's room immediately entered inside without knocking. But as soon as he entered,what he saw left him shocked and rooted at his place.

End