PART-5

Karan ran towards kritika's room immediately entered inside without knocking. But as soon as he entered,what he saw left him shocked and rooted at his place.

There stood Kritika in just a white shirt. But it's not just that,it was actually Karan's shirt,which he lost 2 years ago!
Seems like she came out taking shower right now. Her wet hairs body indicates the same.

The sudden door opening left Kritika shocked

The sudden door opening left Kritika shocked. She turned around and widened her eyes looking at Karan standing there. All lost in her,he slowly moved towards her after locking the door,whereas Kritika kept moving back.

Kritika- Aa..Aap? What are you doing here! I don't wanna talk with you...get out!

She kept blabbering and he kept moving towards her.This continued untill there was no space left behind her. She tried to push him, but he held her hand pinned them on the wall. Kritika eyes were fixed on the ground and he kept observing her expressions.

Karan spoke- Am sorry!

Kritika immediately looked at him with tears in her eyes.

Karan- Am sorry for speaking nonsense! Am sorry for hurting you by my words and actions! Am sorry for not trusting you! Am sorry for all the mistakes I've done that have hurted you!

By now,tears made their ways out of her eyes trailing down her cheeks. Karan immediately left her hands and cupped her cheeks. Wipping her tears,he made her look at him.

Karan- Kuch bolo?

Kritika looked at him with no emotion- I hate you!

Karan chuckled- This toh I know! Maaf kia?

Kritika's anger raised doubled listening him,she pushed him hardly and slapped him once again. Karan didn't react,and stood their looking at her with a slight smile!
This made her more angrier,she again slapped him. Not getting any reaction from him she turned to go,when he pulled her towards himself and hugged her tightly.

Karan- Am sorry! Am very very sorry! You kno na,how I'm! It took me so long to realise my mistakes and when I realised,I put the entire blame on you. I hate myself for this. But in all this one thing I realised is that I cannot stand you going away from me,infact you being close to someone else. I hate that Harshad!

Kritika looked at him and spoke softly- kyu?

Karan smiled and cupped her cheeks- Tumse behtar iss dil ko aur kaun samajh sakta hai? You know what I wanna say! But still if that's what you want then lemme make it clear to you.

Bending down on a knee,he held her hand and spoke- Miss Kritika Khanna! I love you! Yes, I really really love you. I really don't know from when,but just know thing, its from the time this heart acknowledgd the meaning of True Love ! From now on this heart will always beat for you!
I kno it took me too long to realise what I feel for you,but the moment I realised I came directly to you to confess because I don't wanna lose you. It was always your nature,your innocence,you beauty and most importantly your heart that attracted me; but today it's wholly you who who stole my heart. I want you in my life for now and for forever. I don't want to stay away from you now,not for a single moment!
Soo, Miss Kritika Khanna, will you marry me?? Will you give me another chance to rise in your love?

Kritika immediately sat on her knees and hugged him tightly. She kept crying in his arms,and chanted hundreds of I hate you's to him,making him smile brightly. At last when she couldn't resist,she finally confessed her feelings. Still in the hug,she moved towards his ears and spoke-

Kritika- I Love You!

Karan broke the hug and looked at her face. She cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

Kritika- I've alwys loved you from the time I've met you. And from then till now,I was always by yours and will always be yours. This heart beats only for you,only you! Nobody can take your place in my life and in my heart. Your existence in my heart is the reason I breath, or else I would've died long time back!

Karan immediately kept his hands on her lips nodding a no.

Karan- Never speak such words!

Kritika smiled and hugged him.

Karan- Btw,you didn't reply for my proposal yet?

Kritika blushed hard and nodded her head in yes and spoke a soft yes,making him smile.

Breaking the hug he pulled her towards himself and immediately kept his lips on her.This time both were aggressively kissing each other's lips. Still in the kiss,they started moving towards the bed and fell on it, breaking the kiss. Karan was laying above her,making sure not to hurt her. Karan looked at her and removed the hairs from her face.

Karan- Vaise, you look hot in my shirt haan!

Kritika widden her eye- yoouu....aap ko kaise pata ki ye aapki shirt hai?

Karan- Madam, I keep information  of all my personal belongings, be it my things or you! Aur jab meri eklauti shirt out of my soo many shirts ,mere wardrobe se gayab hui thi na to mujhe jyada ajeeb laga. But I never knew,the thief was hidden in my house only,who stole my shirt as well as my heart!

Kritika blushed listening to him. She tried pushing him,when he held her hand and pinned them on the bed. His face moved closer to her face and lips were inches away from each other

Karan spoke- It's your punishment time now! Kitne slaps tumne mujhe maara hai na,utni baar tumhe mai kiss karunga! I'll make sure this rule continues till our forever. Soo,pehle ka mila kar total 3. 2 is done one more!

Kritika turned her face blushingly, giving him access to her bare neck. He dived his face in her neck kissing and smooching her all over. Kritika hissed in pain he hardly bite her there leaving a mark. His hands released her hands and moved towards her exposed thighs, whereas her hands moved towards his hairs ruffling them. Lost in the moment,his hands reached inside her shirt and held her waist.Rubbing and caressing her there he was about to move down, when she held his shoulder making him stop his actions. He immediately looked towards her and captured her lips and started kissing her hardly. Both of their hands were still working on the place where it was. After a few minutes,breaking apart both looked towards each other and smiled. Karan kissed her forehead and got down from above her and lay on bed taking her in his arms for a much needed sleep.

End