PART-1

7.30 am in the morning,A boy sleeping on bed peacefully. His mobile ring disturb his sleep.Taking his cellphone from the table he disconnected the call. A second later, it again starts ringing,again he disconnected the call. Little did he know,what will be the result of his this behaviour.

10 minutes later,a girl barged inside his room making a loud notice and moved to the washroom. Bringing a bucket full of water,she emptied it on th sleeping figure . The guy immediately woke up fully soaked.

Manik - what the hell is thi....

His eyes wide open looking at the angry girl standing their with her hands on her waist .

Manik- Nan..Nandini!

Nandini- Just shut up u sleepy head! I've been calling you from soo long and u you are continuously disconnecting my calls

Nandini- Just shut up u sleepy head! I've been calling you from soo long and u you are continuously disconnecting my calls. Aapko pata hai na we have a fab 9 meeting at 8.30? Irresponsibility ki bhi hadh hoti hai!

Manik slowly moved out of the bed and moved towards her.

Manik- Sorry na Nandu...mai bus 5 min mein ready hoke aaya. You please sit.

Nandini- Fyn!
Manik went to freshen up ,where as Nandini sat on the bed waiting for him.

Few minutes later, a bucket of water was emptied on her leaving her shocked . She looked towards the owner and saw manik standing in front of her in only towel wrapped around his waist.
She came out of shock when she saw him laughing like maniac.

Manik- Fit for Tat Nandu!

Nandini angrily- youu...I won't leave you now!

She started chasing him and soon both started running around the room.
When not noticing the water on the floor near the bed,Nandini feets slipped and
she was about to fall when manik came and try hold her.But,he too lost his balance and fell on bed with Nandini in his arms.
In this, accidentally manik's hand pulled the knot of her top from back.Their position was Nandini on the top of Manik with her hands on his chest and his on her back.Lost in the moment they started moving their hands on each other's body. In trance manik changed their position, and moved his face in her neck kissing and smooching all over. Nandini's hands moved towards his hair and ruffling them.
They were soo lost in their moment,that they didn't realised what they were doing.

A phone ringing sound broke their trance bringing them back to reality.
Manik immediately sat up and cursed himself. Whereas Nandini ran inside the washroom holding her top from front, as she couldn't face him.

Manik rubbed his face and sighed in frustration.

Manik's pov-
Shit shit! What have I done! How can I do this with Nandini?? Kya soch rahi hogi wo mere baare mein? No no I can't lose my friendship! I have to apologise to her..Yes!

Nandini's pov-
Nandini was breathing heavily with her eyes closed taking the support of the basin. She looked towards herself in the mirror and remembered all the happenings of a few minutes back.

Nandini- Shit! What have we done! How will I face him now?? This one mistake shouldn't affect our friendship. No,I've to apologise to manik. Yes!

Tying her knot tightly,Nandini moved out of the washroom and saw the room empty. She sat on the bed waiting for him to come.
Manik entered the room all ready. He moved towards her and sat beside her. Not looking at each other,both spoke together,

 Not looking at each other,both spoke together,

Manik and Nandini- Am sorry!

They looked towards each other and smiled. Nodding their heads at each other,they left for Fab9's Mansion with the sudden awkwardness built up between them.

End