PART-11

Murthy Mansion

We can see two couples moving here and there arranging the things for Ganesh puja held today for Alia and Dhruv's Marriage.

Nyonika- Ramu Kaka yeh mandir me rakh dijiye,aur haan kitchen se prasaad ka thaal le aaiye aur use bhi mandir mein rakh dena.

Divyanka- suniye,aapne Panditji ko call kiya?

Vivek-  Haanji madam kar dia aur hukum kijiye begam!

Divyanka blushed and hit him- Shutup vivekji...Aapke bacho ki shaadi hone wali hai...Sudhar jayiye!

Vivek- Arre, Begam! Hamare bache kitne b bade ho Jaye hum to aise hi romance karenge!

Saying so he kissed her cheeks making her blush hard. She pushed him and moved towards Nandini's room to wake her up.

Nandini's Room

Divyanka careressed Nandini's hair- Nandini bacha wake up,it's already 9am . Puja ka waqt ho Gaya hai bacha. And Arjun's family will arrive in an hour aur tumhe ready bhi hona h beta.

Nandini immediately woke up listening Arjun's name.

Nandini hugged her through her waist- Good morning mumma!

Divyanka - Arre waah, Arjun ka naam sunte hi nind udh gayi!

Nandini- Mumma don't tease na please!

Divyanka- acha okey! Now go get ready. Tere friends aa Gaye hai niche come fast.

Nandini - Mumma Mm...Manik ?

Divyanka- No beta, Manik ko high fever hai, he said he ll come and hour or two later.

Nandini got tensed hearing him and immediately took her mobile to call him ,but stopped in mid realising about the differences between them.

Divyanka- Kya hua,call kar?

Nandini - nothing mumma, I'll call him later.

Nodding her head, Divyanka left her room.

Nandini thought - I hope you are okay manik.

It was around when the Panditji arrived,soon enough Arjun's family arrived too. Fab 8 , excluding manik were helping to set the decoration and last time  arrangements for Puja.

Nandini, Arjun, Karan Kritika, Alia and Dhruv sat together for the Puja as couples. The Pooja started still Manik didn't come. Dhruv and Alia did the rasam of Ganesh Pooja for their successfull wedding and to invite lord Ganesha for the Wedding rituals.

Ganesh Pooja:

The Ganesha Puja is performed by the Bride and groom, the ceremony begins by offering a prayer to Lord Ganesh requesting peace and harmony to prevail during the ceremony. Lord Ganesh's blessings are sought for an auspicious beginning for the couple. Traditional Indian weddings are incomplete without Ganesh Puja.

Soon,The Pooja finished. The couples took blessings from elders. Everybody sat in the living room along with Panditji to decide Karan -Kritika and Arjun-Nandini's wedding dates. After seeing their kundli Panditji said exactly after one month ,it's a very auspicious date for Nandini and Arjun to get married and exactly after 15 days from their wedding will be Karan and Kritika's wedding. Everybody were elated and congratulating amongst themselves.

Niyonika brought Sweets for everyone, Karan fed kritika congratulating her and kissed her forehead making her blush and everybody hooted for them.
Soon everyone turned towards Arjun and Nandini,who were standing beside each other making them concious.

Niyonika moved towards them- Arjun Beta, start your new beginning with sweets. Feed Nandini bacha!

Arjun took the sweet from plate and forwarded towards Nandini. Nandini blushed and ate a little bite, she too fed him a bite and smiled at him. Exactly at that moment Manik entered the living and witnessed the entire scenario making his blood boil.

He moved towards everybody.

Raj- Lo manik bhi aa Gaya.
Manik smiled faking it.
Niyonika- How are bacha abhi?

Manik nodded - Am fine now mom.
He left the place after congratulating  Karan and Kritika. Nandini was in tears when she noticed him ignoring her completely. She blinked her eyes to not let anyone notice it.
Arjun who was standing beside her noticed the entire scenario but kept quiet.

Arjun- Nandini,can we have some words in private please?

Nandini nodded and escorted him towards the garden. They say on the swing beside eachother.

Arjun- Nandini, can I ask you something?

Nandini nodded her head.

Arjun- Is everything okey between you and manik?

She immediately looked at him in shock.

Arjun- No, actually you said Manik is your bestest friend ,yet he wasn't looking happy for you and also was completely ignoring you. Is everything okey?

Nandini sighed and thought to tell him the truth, though not the entire truth.

Nandini - Actually, Me and Manik are childhood best friends. And we are like inseparable souls, and we never realised that we have to seperate until now. It's like I agreed for this alliance, and he is totally against the fact that his soul best friend will be settled somewhere away from him. He is still trying to digest this fact and is little bit angry. You don't worry I'll manage him.

Arjun smiled - okey! Now I get it. But if you need any help I am there !

Nandini smiled at him. Arjun took her hand in his, and entwined them.

Arjun- Nandini, I'm lucky to have a friend like you in my life. And soon a life partner who is the most kind and sorted person. It's just few hours from now, when we will be tied in a bond of forever.

Nandini blushed nodding her head.
Manik who was in the garden,when he left the living room,saw the scenario had tears of pain in his eyes now. He was not being able to take the sudden changes in his life specially in Nandini's life.

Soon, Nandini and Arjun left the garden and moved towards the mansion .

Men were talking and chit chatting amongst themselves. Ladies came and called them for lunch as they have to get going and have to get ready for the Engagement ceremony too.

Bidding bye to each other, everyone except kritika and alia left for their destinations only to meet in the Evening for the ceremony.

End