PART-7

Soon enough Nandini to joined everyone in the living room. She sat beside karan and side hugged him.

Karan- All okey?

Nandini nodded- Hmm!

Elders were talking when karan called for divyanka, gaining everyone's attention.

Karan looked towards kritika and then at his parents. He moved towards his mom and kneeled in front her holding her hands. His actions confused everyone.

Karan- Mom!

Divyanka- karan bacha,kya hua?

Karan- Mom,mujhe aapse kuch bolna hai. I don't know if it is correct or wrong,but I've to say this.

Divyanka- kya hua hai karan? Sab thik hai na?? Aap tension de rahe ho mujhe beta! Batao kya hua?

Karan- Mom, aap to jante ho na ki aapka beta ekdum bewakoof aur pagal hai! Gusse ke alawa,he doesn't know anything.

Divyanka nodded her head - karan? Ye kya bol rhe ho??

Karan- lemme complete mom. Varna mai bol nahi paunga!
Mom,I know I've hurt all of you because of my anger and my behavior many a times. And I'm extremely sorry for my behavior. I always thought that it's best to keep your emotions in control, if one has to succeed and reach their desired goals. And my this mentality have hurt all of you. Aaj mujhe ehsaas hua,kitna galat tha mai! Aur issi galti mein maine aap sab ko hurt kia hai,and especially uss insaan ko jisne mujhse aur meri har side se unconditional pyaar kia hai aur vo bhi bina ye kisi ko bataye! ( He said last line looking at kritika,who has tears in her eyes)

Divyanka- karan bacha, we all know how you are! Aapko itni clarification dene ki zarurat nahi hai! We love you the way you are! We are there for you always! But aap kiske baare mein bol rahe ho ?

Karan- I know mom! I know! Isiliye kabhi socha nahi tha ki mai kisi ke liye itna important ho jaunga ,ki that person can do anything for me without even expecting anything in return. How can someone be soo selfless mom? How?

Vivek kept his hands on his head- karan, aap confuse kar rhe ho hame beta,saaf saaf batao kya bolna hai.

Karan held his hand along with divyanka's and made them stand up.

Karan- Mom- Dad,I want you to meet that person who I'm talking about. That person,who changed your son for good. That person who stole your son's heart without even letting himself know about it. That women,who now rules my heart and with her I want to stay rest of my life.

Listening to him, everybody ( except kritika) present over there were shocked as hell. Shocked because never in their life they've thought that the hard nut Karan Kapoor would fall in love with anyone.
Soon enough gaining back their senses, every one were now eager to know who the girl was. They wanna know,that precious, courageous,and strong women who changed this man soo much.

Divyanka was now happy, excited, delighted to meet her soon to be daughter in law. So was vivek.

Vivek- What the hell karan? Itni der se baat ghuma rahe the, you could've said this in one sentence too. Now, batao bhi who is she?? Is she here??

Divyanka- Ha karan! Kaha hai meri Bahu??

Kritika blushed listening to her.
Karan moved towards kritika and held her hands. He made her stand in front of his parents.

Karan- She is the girl. The person who's my life and the girl I love ! The queen of my heart.

Kritika blushed listening to him.
Another shock shook all of them. Kritika, a simple,soft hearted women changed an angry hulk Karan Kapoor.