PART- 10

Manik's pov

Pacing around from one corner to another in his room,Manik was trying to take in the shocking and unexpected news that happened a few minutes before.

Manik- How...how can she just say...say yes for the marriage?? How can she?? Didn't she thought about me once ?? How will I live without her... Its...its my fault,i shouldn't have expected too much from her. Is it soo easy for her to live me and go? May be yes..Fine ! Fine Nandini,If this has to end like this,then ok. From here onwards, I'm not a part of your life anymore. I won't be available for any of your decisions. Neither you would be a part of my life. I've to let go of you and your friendship for your future and my sanity.

Saying this Manik left his room for his much needed peace,place; unknown to himself.

Kapoor's Mansion

After alot of talking and planning everybody left to their respective place, promising to meet next day.

Karan along with kritika left to drop her  house.

In the car

Kritika- Can i..can I ask you something??

Karan smilingly- You never have to ask love.

Kritika blushed hard,making him smile.

Kritika- Don't you think there is some fight or differences going on between Manik and Nandini?

Karan - yes, i noticed this too. But I think they'll be fine. It is very big thing for them. Manik and Nandini are inseparable best friends,who have been together from childhood. And this marriage thing is kinda taking a different road in their relationship and life. They are not being able to think,how will they live without each other. And now Nandini have to go from here for forever marrying someone else and her priorities would change too. And manik is very possessive about her ,so he is not being able to digest this fact.
Don't worry,they will come along. It will take time.

Nodding her head kritika looked outaide the window.

Kritika's pov-
I don't know,but from where I see there is something more than friendship. I can see the same pain in their eyes that I've been through. Nandini's eyes shows the pain of one sided love and Manik's eyes shows the pain of seperation from someone you love. If it's Love between them, then I think they should realise it soon before it's too late.

Karan shook her finding her lost in thoughts.

Karan- What?? Where are you lost ?

Kritika nodded a no- nothing.

Karan- Madam,we have arrived. Jana nahi hai??

Kritika- Jii... You won't come inside?

Karan teasingly- You want me too??

Kritika blushed and hit his shoulder- Don't tease me na..

Karan- Acha ok. Not today! Will meet you tomorrow. Take care!

Nodding her head,she was about to open the door when karan pulled her back and immediately placed his lips on hers for a toe curling kiss. He kept kissing, biting her lips till they were loss of breathe. Karan broke the kiss and kissed her forehead. She immediately hugged him tightly. Calming themselves,he let her go and left to his house.

Next Day
It was afternoon,when fab 10 gathered at Kapoor mansion where the lunch was organised with Rathore's.

Soon, Rathore's arrived and were welcomed warmly by all except Manik,who was just sitting in a corner all lost.
Moving towards the dining table,they all sat for lunch where Nandini and Arjun sat together. All of them were talking and getting along with Arjun except Manik,who was constantly looking at Nandini.

Post lunch, all were sitting and discussing about the functions.

Divyanka- Why not we get both my children engaged on the same day?

All of them looked at her.

Vivek- Not a bad idea,I think! What say Mr. Rathore??

Mr.Rathore- I've no problem. Ask the children.

Raj- Nandini- Arjun,are you both okey with it bacha?

Both of them nodded in yes.

Vivek- So it's decided,Wednesday Morning is Ganesh Puja for Dhruvlya's wedding followed by Nandini- Arjun and Karan- Kritika's engagement in the evening.

Nyonika- Karan bacha, plz call your event planner to final all the functions accordingly.

Nodding at her,Karan immediately moved out to talk and plan everything accordingly.

Raj- Okey then, we all shall leave and start preparing for the functions as it's only 2 days for the functions to start.

Cabir- Guys,shall we go to our house to finalize everything once for all?

Karan- yes cabir,I'd a talk with the planners they are coming to the fab10 mansion in the evening. So I think we shall leave.

Nodding, everybody started to leave when Nandini said,

Nandini- umm...guys! You all go,am not feeling well I ll stay here and take some rest. Waise bhi I'm not needed there. So please ?

Manik immediately looked at her. He very well know she is trying to avoid him. So he too left without saying anything. Fab 8 too left nodding at her, knowing her intentions.

In the evening, Navya and Her team came at fab 10 mansion to discuss about the events. Karan and dhruv explained her everything according to their taste and plans taking in advices from evryone. Whereas two people were lost. One was manik,who wasn't present there and the second was Cabir,who was lost in our dramaqueen Navya. He was constantly staring at her without blinking.

Soon after discussion and finalising everything, Navya stood up to go when she collided with the table and was about to fall when cabir held her in his arms immediately. Both were lost in each other. Everybody were shocked at the scenario. Soon enough, realising what's about to start mukti smirked and coughed loudly to gain their attention. Navya immediately composed herself and left the place immediately. Where as all the members were giving a teasing look.
To avoid it cabir ran out of the Mansion making excuse of a call. All of them laughed at him .

     End