PART-8

Same Day,i.e, Saturday
It was late night when everyone return back to their house. Bidding bye they moved towards their room for much needed sleep.

Next Day, All of them gathered and discussed about Dhruvlya's marriage with DREAM BUBBLES (Event company) along with Kritika and Karan's Engagement.
Since, it was just the planning,so only the vice president and the manager noted the planning. They confirmed the dates and days of all rituals accordingly,and left only to return by evening with the head,i.e, Navya.

It was around 12.30pm, every one were gathered and talking sitting in the living room,when Nandini received her Father's call informing her about her meet with Arjun at XYZ restaurant at 2pm. Talking to him,Nandini informed everyone about it and left to get ready.

All of them noticed the change in Manik's expression,but didn't say anything. Few minutes later Manik too left making an excuse,which everyone knows about.

Nandini's Room

Nandini was ready and about to move out when she was pushed inside by a pair of hands

Nandini was ready and about to move out when she was pushed inside by a pair of hands. Scared with sudden push she closed her eyes tightly. Pinning her against the wall,manik said

Manik - wohho! So, desperate to meet your soon to be husband??

Nandini opened her eyes and looked at him angrily.

Nandini- What the hell is this behaviour Manik? We already talked yesterday! How can you pull me like this? Leave me!

Manik tighten his grip- Kyu ab tumhe hold karne ka haq bhi nahi hai mujhe?? You started to change so soon haa??

Nandini got tears in her eyes by the way he was talking.

Nandini- Why are you talking like this Haan? You know you have all the rights on me, because you are my bestfriend Manik.

Manik immediately left her and moved back.

Manik- yess! I'm your best friend and he is going to be your husband. It's his right! Sorry! You can go now!

Nandini was about to hold his hand- Maa..Manik!

Manik immediately pulled away and angrily shouted- Go Nandini! Leave me alone!

Nandini wiped her tears angrily.

Nandini- Soon Manik! Soon!

Saying so,she left leaving him standing there. Her words ringing in his ears.
Manik was hurt and broken,but he too composed himself and left for his room.

XYZ RESTAURANT

Nandini reached there,and was about to go inside when she heard her name being called. She turned around only to see a boy standing there with a beautiful smile on his face.

 She turned around only to see a boy standing there with a beautiful smile on his face

Arjun- Hii Nandini!

Nandini smiled- Hii! How are you??

Arjun- Am good! What about you??

Nandini - Same here! Thanks!

Arjun-Shall we?

Nodding,she entered the restaurant followed by Arjun. They were soon escorted by the manager himself,since it was rathore and Murthy together,known by everyone.

They were soon excited in a private section,where there was no disturbance around. Being a gentleman,Arjun pulled a chair for nandini,making her smile at him. Arjun sat infront of her. Both of them were nervous to talk. They were interrupted by the waiter,

Waiter- Sir,your order Please.

Arjun- Nandini??

Nandini- yeah!

Arjun- What would you prefer?

Nandini- Anything,but veg !

Arjun nodded and ordered Nandini's favourite Making her blush and smile.
Waiter left taking the order .

Arjun- Nandini, we both know why are we here. I just wanted to ask you,are you forced in this marriage??

Nandini looked at him and nodded in no.

Nandini- No! Are you?

Arjun- no ! But I want to tell you about my past. Just hear me out please.

Nandini nodded.

Arjun- There was a girl I've loved 5 years back. She was my childhood love,a love i can never replace. And I still love her. Yess! It's true said , first love can never be forgotten. But she was my best friend too.  She left means married someone else for her family, living me alone and shattered five years before. I was all alone. It took me soo long to gather myself and move on. It was her love that gave me strength to move on and face the world. But now,I think I should move on. When my dad used to asked me to marry before i always ignored him and made excuses to avoid it. But when he asked me this time by showing your photo , i agreed. Because, what I noticed from your face was your beautiful heart, that reflects in your eyes. It said, honesty and loyalty towards any relation. It says love, pure Love. Isiliye I agreed to meet you! Kyunki mai janta tha tum ek khubsurat biwi to banogi hi meri par mai pehle ek dost pana chahta tha,ek aisa dost jo hamesha mere sath rahegi no matter what!

Nandini was amused by his words. She liked the way he talked. She smiled and blushed the way he was praising her.

Arjun forwarded his hand for shake- Soo,Nandini! Will you be my friend??

Nandini nodded and shook hands with him.

Arjun- Tumhe kuch nahi bolna?

Nandini- Mai kya bolu?

Arjun- Anything about you ,your friends??

Nandini started talking to him frankly telling him about herself,her family and her friends, especially her Manik.

Arjun- wow! I never knew ki tum itna bolti bhi ho!

Nandini blushed hard.

Arjun- Acha now, you know? I've started to get jealous of your friend manik haan! Har line me manik??

Nandini smiled- Ha toh? He is my childhood buddy! My bestest friend.

Arjun smiled at her and nodded.But didn't miss the glint and spark of her eyes when she was talking about manik.

Soon, their food arrived. They talked and talked until it's over. It wa around 5 pm ,when they started to leave. Bidding bye to each other,both left to their house with a smile on their face.

Nandini, instead of going to fab11 house,she reached kapoor mansion and rushed towards her room.She lay on her bed and kept thinking about her decision.

End