Chapter 9

A little breathless and with a tint of pink still decorating his cheeks, Taehyung said: "Tell me your name."

JungKook couldn't remember the last time someone would have asked him that. In fact, he wasn't sure if there were any people left who even knew his name.

"JungKook." His voice was low, deeper than before, rougher, the red in his eyes suddenly glowing bright again. It was Taehyung's turn to gulp.

He was practically rolling his hips sitting on his feet, his need overwhelming, his insides screaming so loud that it was becoming difficult to even have a sensible conversation.

"Hi. I-I'm-m so glad to finally know your name and hear your voice... see your face... I wasn't sure if you were ever going to reveal yourself to me..." His lips curved into a grateful smile.

"Sit up a little. Here. Hold this."

Taehyung placed a lump of fabric on top of the wound and once JungKook had placed his fingers on it to hold it in place, Taehyung reached around him to hold it in place with a bandage that went all the way around JungKook.

Taehyung figured, looking at him, JungKook had to be at least a good head taller than the King and even wider, his thighs (not that Taehyung was looking at them -not at all) were like tree trunks. Because JungKook was so big, Taehyung had trouble reaching around him and he was having to lean close and reach his arms behind the Alpha's wide back to pass the bind over to his other hand. When he leaned over to do that, his face skimmed past JungKook's and he felt lips just brushing over his temple.

His strong scent was so inviting that Taehyung just wanted to nuzzle into the crook of his neck, to bury his nose into the long hair. An urgent need to lick emerged.

Taehyung tried to focus on something, anything, so as to not let his inner wolf rule his body.

"T-thank you." He whispered shakily instead of licking the Alpha all over. "Truly. For... before..." He tried so hard not to pant.

JungKook didn't say anything, just stared at the almost delicate, shaking thing in front of him that was clearly struggling to control himself, fighting against his nature while he tied the bandage with trembling hands.

He could see and smell that the Omega was deep in it, losing control more every passing moment when suddenly, slender fingers slipped off the bandage and spread over the skin across his abdomen. It felt so good to be touched again, after so long, that he couldn't stop his head falling back nor a small breathy gasp tumbling from his lips. He could feel his already firm cock harden even more despite his best efforts to calm it.

Suddenly JungKook felt a tongue at his throat, eagerly licking in fat stripes over his Adam's apple around to the ear, delicate, hot hands leaning on the firm cushions of his chest, a leg lifting over one of his thighs until he felt damp heat wrap around it.

It wasn't until the gentle nips of the teeth on his jawline that he woke up to what was going on and immediately grabbed the Omega's shoulders and went to push him away.

"No. No, no, no. You can't, we can't." His voice had dropped considerably and the deep drone only served to make Taehyung keener, making his hips roll against the hard muscles of the thigh.

Whining like the needy little thing that he was, Taehyung pleaded:

"Please. Pretty please. It hurts." He grumbled. "You smell so good..." he sighed, licking his lips, trying to lean over, closer.