Chapter 13

Strong fingers gripped around Taehyung's slender waist, reaching all the way around. Effortlessly, JungKook lifted Taehyung out of the water until his knees were on the edge and his ass right in JungKook's face. Taehyung giggled when he heard the sharp intake of breath.

JungKook groaned, suddenly feeling the need to lick his lips. Closing his eyes -as if that would stop his eyes rolling from pleasure of the memories, from the expectation of what was to come. He tried to look away from the delightful, perfect peach of an ass in front of him, tempting him to touch -and failing colossally.

Taking his time, arching his back for maximum effect, Taehyung crawled on all fours to a lush bed of moss and lay down on his side, facing JungKook. He stared at the Alpha in silence, dark eyes brimming with too much of everything.

JungKook leaned his forearms out of the pool, leaning his chin on them and admired the impossibly beautiful outline of the Omega lying down not that far from him.

Just like his wolf, Taehyung was fit -muscular, lean, his shoulders surprisingly wide for such a slender frame. It was most confusing, however, when one looked at him as a whole, it was difficult to see the angles and strong muscle because it was surrounded by so much softness.

The shallow arc of his calves, the utter silkiness of his thighs -the most luscious curve of his hip which dipped down steeply at the waist... they were all almost delicate in their softness... and all for JungKook to have and to hold.

Even with his black hair wet and clinging to his head, Taehyung looked positively delectable, his skin glowing and smooth, his lips full and pink... just his presence had JungKook not only needy but also in a constantly confused state between wanting to worship at his feet and wanting to thoroughly ravish him until he wept with joy. Taehyung awoke such a strong need to protect in JungKook that he wondered if he'd ever let him out of his sight again.

Taehyung patted the soft ground next to him, wanting JungKook closer. Clearly appreciative, dark eyes tingled on Taehyung's skin and he needed JungKook's large, warm presence next to him, where he felt the safest.

"Come on Alpha, I'm waiting for you." Taehyung voice was all seduction, deep and delicious like a purr and the tone Taehyung used to say the word Alpha resonated up and down JungKook's spine, leaving him breathless with thirst.

There was no doubt about it: Taehyung wanted to mate -and there was not a single thing on this earth that would stop JungKook from doing so.

He hesitated a little but only because he was conscious of his little "problem". He had been hoping the coolness of the water would help his cock calm down but as Taehyung was right there with him, naked, that was unlikely to happen anytime soon.

He bit the inside of his cheek and pushed onto his arms to climb up, his cock bobbing heavily between his legs.

As soon as Taehyung spied JungKook's heavy member, an intense red spread across his chest and neck and a little exhale through the gap between his lush lips could easily be heard. JungKook's need to fill and own Taehyung overshadowed any other thought.

When JungKook crawled over, he caged Taehyung between his arms and legs in a familiar way -the exact same way he had hovered over him the first time they had met, except this time he was in his human form.