Chapter 11

It wasn't clear who went first but when Taehyung's body finally gave in, he shrieked loudly and collapsed into a shaking shape so limp that JungKook had to hold him until, together, they collapsed onto the floor.

They had finished not a moment too soon. JungKook's heart was still thundering not just at the exquisiteness of what had just happened but more how close he had come to losing control completely. He had never before been anywhere near forgetting himself like that. Taehyung truly took him somewhere primal.

JungKook sighed with relief when Taehyung's scent calmed with him because it was completely obvious to JungKook now that if that happened again, he'd be lost to his wolf.

JungKook brought Taehyung close, arm cradling over the trembling figure still shaking from his release... JungKook engulfed the slender being and held him close, snuggling into the nape of his neck, smelling the mellowing sweetness.

"I wish you would have me already..." Taehyung's voice wobbled a little, tears burning his eyes.

The sense of rejection and insecurity in Taehyung's voice positively killed JungKook when he noticed that there was a shake to his shoulders that seemed more than before.

"I want nothing more than that but I really want you to be fully yourself when it happens for the first time, I want you to remember it..."

JungKook wrapped his arms even tighter around Taehyung, enveloping him entirely. The embrace created a warm, comforting cocoon that smelled of the only thing Taehyung ever wanted to smell again: JungKook.

Half asleep, Taehyung mumbled: "I'm already feeling much clearer -as if being with you is making the heat go away a lot quicker..." he yawned and stretched a little before turning to bury his nose into JungKook's chest, nuzzling into the smooth skin.

Even though it was still dark, it felt close to dawn when Taehyung woke up. In the relative darkness of the dungeon it was difficult to tell the time of day but somehow Taehyung's body always seem to know.

Taehyung found himself entirely curled against JungKook's side, the top of his head nudging against the arm, his nose still touching the ribs in front of him, their legs tangled together.

JungKook was still asleep, his chest rising and falling calmly and evenly, his breath rumbling occasionally a little like the distant thunder Taehyung remembered hearing before.

So much had changed that everything in the past felt very distant -even though, in reality, not that long had passed since Taehyung had been thrown into the dungeon to be with JungKook.

"Hey..." Suddenly fingers brushed hair off Taehyung's brow.

Taehyung smiled.

"How are you feeling?" JungKook asked gently, a tender hint of a smile on his face.

"Hmm... I'm good, back to normal, I think?" Taehyung lifted up and nuzzled into JungKook's chest and sighed, contented. "...enough anyway that you don't have to worry about me trying to jump you in your sleep." It was obvious from the bright pink on Taehyung's cheeks that he remembered at least a part of his heat.

JungKook smiled, wanting to tease: "Well, I don't know. Can't remember the last time I would have been woken up in such a pleasant way. I tell you what, you can wake me up like that anytime you like!" He chuckled when Taehyung whacked his chest.