Cha.7 cherry blossom tree

Thank you so much for 87 reads:)!

-

Akwardly I sat there, mostly quiet. But Clays whole family was actually really nice.

I found out today that he had two younger brothers, Tubbo and Tommy.

One of them, I noticed was a little shy but the other one never seemed to shut up.

After everyone was finished and they went home, we got some news from Alyssa.

And those news was the last thing I expected today.

-

I had fallen asleep quickly when I went to bed, right after mom tearing up from what Alyssa told us.

Straight to point, she was getting married because apparently her fiance was moving to florida in 2 weeks and they were getting married 3 days after he was arriving.

Yes, I found it adorable that Alyssa had found someone special, But that meant that she was moving out now, starting her own family and leaving me alone with my parents from then.

I knew this day was coming one day or another so I didn't put an opinion on it, I was just happy for her.

It was saturday today and I didn't have much in plan but I decided to explore more of the town since I hadn't gotten that chance yet.

It was going to be a little cold outside today so I put on a hoodie just incase.

I went for a stroll on the sidewalk in the neighborhood until I found a park with some benches, a bunch of flowers in different colours and a large fountain in the middle of it all.

I didn't know for sure what colours there were but on the grass I saw a big cherry blossom tree in the distans. It was beautiful and so I sprinted over through the grass there to get a closer look.

I sat down under it for a bit to enjoy the sun and the view of the park. The water from the fountain shimmered from the sun.

I laied there against the tree and suddenly I heard a twig break from behind the tree. I ignored it the first time but then I heard one break again.

What the hell?

I flew up and looked behind the tree. "Are you serious" I shouted when I saw what it was.

"Can I have one second without you popping up from nowhere!?" I added.

Clay was standing there looking shooked like he didn't knew I was there already. "What?" he said.

"What do you mean what? I was here first, find your own tree!" I yelled.

"No! I was here way before you" he yelled back making me furious in anger.

"You know what, i'm leaving! Have your stupid tree I don't care anymore." I walked away from there, starting to tear up, But before I knew, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around to get his attention.

"Are you crying?" he said, loosing his grip a little.

"You never leave me alone! What did I even do to you?" I cried out, trying to get out of his grip.