Cha.24 tragic romance

30k reads let's go!!
Doing a suprise for the next chapter

Two more things.
Wtf is this?? It popped up in my messages, is this some kinda scam thing?💀 Cause I don't wanna publish my books or give out my email, what?

Second thing, apart from that; Cat content at the end😏

-

Clay pov: 4.12 pm, last night from the party

I took a deep breath as I stood outside the front door, with my hand on the door handle.

I glanced back one more time, seeing George enter his house next door, stumbling a little on the way in.

I knew my mother would be pissed at me and I would probably get grounded.

I pulled down the door handle and pushed the door lightly open. Revealing a blond woman with an angry expression and crossed arms.

I stood there akwardly, before she walked up to me and grabbed my arm.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she yelled, But not too loud since everyone else was sleeping.

I was silent for a second, not know what escuse to use this time. "It was just a party me and George went to- Nothing too big.."

She let go off me. "You are grounded for 2 weeks"

I wasn't that shocked about it, so I didn't really care that much about getting grounded because of sneaking out.

"And not just that! You keep bringing George to these high school partys, and even mrs Davidsson had said she's extremly worried about your relationships consequense in school!"

I furrowed my eyebrows, staying silent.

"Clay, it can't keep going like this!" she tried convincing me.

I shook my head, stepping back. "I'm not breaking up with him if that's what you're trying to say, mom"

She sighed. "I know it's hard, But if you really love him.."

I knew my mom was right.. I just didn't wanna admit to myself that I was bad for him.

George pov: 8.30 am, next morning

"George"

..."George."

"George Davidsson!" a womans voice yelled.

I peaked an eye open slowly, seeing a blurry face stand in the doorway with crossed arms.

"We're going to go shop a wedding dress today for your sister, so get your ass up right now" my mom insisted, pulling away the blanket.

I groaned as cold air hit me, trying to pull the blanket back up. "Why do I have to come?! It's not me who is getting a wedding dress!"

She shook her head. "We're getting you an outfit too, so you're coming whenever you like it or not"