Cha.28 prom

Lmao I just got in a really big writing mood today so SUPRISE, three updates today friends🌝

Please read for information:
The book was actually planned from the begining that it was gonna be 30 chapters, but I've changed the storyline way to many times and this book is taking forever so this gonna be the last chapter of the story.

⚠️BUT there is gonna be an epilouge chapter too after this one, so we'll know what happened with karlnap, dnf in a few years later in the storyline⚠️

-

I never got the chance to speak to Clay that day on the wedding. Days, weeks and months was passing slowly.

6 whole months

We hadn't spoken much those couple of months, and it hurt like hell.

And having to see his face every family dinner or ocation and not being able to talk to him like he's my lover and nothing is wrong, hurt the most.

I only had Karl by my side and Nick had stopped showing up to school completly.

But one time, the luck got to me when I got to have a propper conversation for once with him.. Or so I thought that it was going to be luck.

It was on the christmas evening, when our families celebrated it together.

We had both agreed to keep the relationship break going until the end of the school year.

Honestly I didn't want to agree with that, but I didn't have any choice.

I was the one who suggested it, since I was scared that it was gonna end for real if I didn't do anything about it.

Clay was hesitant to agree for it.. Like he wanted to keep the relationship going like a normal one and stop this whole break.

But I still didn't know why I would think that he wanted that.. I was still unsure if he still loved me, or even did from the start.

But sometimes, the truth hurts the most.

Everyday I just wake up, wishing I was still stuck in that lie, rather than facing reality.

Karl had atleast gotten a little better with his mental health the last months. But it was still obvious that he hadn't moved on from Nick yet, even though he told me that he had.

Everyday I had cried myself to sleep, my mother had even requested a therapist for me since she new and could figure out that something was wrong.

I denied it though, not trusting to talk to anyone about my problems.

I used to talk to Alyssa about everything, but things had changed so much since she moved.

About that.. She was 2 months pregnant and hadn't told my parents yet.

She came out to me last week and at this time only me and her husband knew about the pregnancy.

But apart from all of this, a huge fight happened a few months before christmas.

It was after school when I came out of the large building, seeing multiple people from the school being gathered in a cirkle around a fight.

What was shocking was that I found Clay beung the one who was beating up another familiar student.

I didn't know who the student was but I had recognised him from the party, the one were Emily tried making out with me and ended up running away in rage.