Cha.19 flower feild

14k reads holy shit!!

Lmao I got so into writing the Karlnap chapter that I forgot this was a dnf fic- Anyways, back to the story. So this will be continued from chapter 17 since the whole last chap was just a backstory.

Sorry for bad updating I haven't been feeling well the last days. (Physically)

Tw: lime (will put tw before and after the scene ofc don't worry)

-

One week has passed. Still no Nick, Karl or anyone.

For now it was just me and Clay since Niki had gone away for a few months.

The reason we didn't come home to Nick or anything was because we didn't want to push him or anything with all that happened.

Clay had joined the football team due to the whole team that had been nagging him for awhile about joining.

Me on the other hand thought about joining too but we all know how that would go.

Clay thought that I should join the cheerleading team for fun but there was no way in hell I was gonna do that.

So don't get the wrong thought there buddy.

(I have no idea about the weather in Florida during october, But let's just pretend it's hot enough outside right now)

Everytime during practice, I would sit on the bench watching him play.

It was really entertaining tho for some reason, just sitting there, watching him run around on the feild.

Running around with his hot visble arms..

and when he takes off his shirt from the hot sun, showing his ab-

Nevermind, going a little far in my thoughts there.

Afterwards we would sometimes end up sneaking away to an old storage room where people USUALLY wouldn't enter that often.

Until now when this was one of the first, and only times we got caught.

-

His hand were resting on my hips as he kissed down my jaw.

My arms were wrapped around his neck, pulling him close as I giggled from how much it tickled on that spot.

He leaned turned his head back up and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I cupped his face, leaning into the kiss as I tilted my head to deepen it.

Just as we pulled away to get a quick breath, the storage door suddenly opened.

The PE teacher stood there, starring at us akwardly, before his expression changed.

"What the hell are you kids still doing here, school has ended a long time ago so shoo" he said, waving us away with his hands as we akwardly left.

We got outside and were now standing on the feild that were next to the storage room.

"Well shit" I broke into a laugh from the sudden thing that just happened.