Cha.15 rumors

Thank you people for 1.8k reads! Going away tomorrow so it might mess up the uploading schedule for like 2 chapters, But i'll do my best to upload🌝

-
Edit (6months later): im so sorry if anyone got mad that i didnt include the smut part, since i used to be akward by writing smut when i posted this chapter. But dw there's a little smut and more lime in the future since i got more comfortable with it by the time:)

I woke up with the familiar touch that pulled me closer against someones chest. My hangover wasn't that bad but I still had a small headacke. Suprisingly, I remembered everything from last night. The fight, getting a little drunk and kissing Clay.

Or well not just a kiss we did go a little futher than that. But that was probably just a one time thing for Clay..

Shoot I forgot about my parents.

None of them new that I went out partying last night and ended up sleeping in Clays bed. Hopefully, I still had some time to climb over the window and get inside my room.

"Clay" I said repeatingly, shaking his shoulders until he slightly woke up.

"Mhm?" he mumbled, still had his eyes closed and not fully woken up.

"My parents are gonna notice that i'm gone, I have to go now" I said, giving him a small peak on the nose before I got out of the bed and reached down for my clothes that was spread on the floor.

I got dressed and opened the window before I started to climb out carefully. I left my own window still open so I would be able to get inside without having to sneak through the front door and get caught.

Successfully I climed inside my room and shut the window quickly. I let out a breath and sneaked into the bathroom to have a cold shower.

My hair was a mess and my headacke was killing me. The sun was starting to rise when I climbed out of Clays room, But I guessed and hoped that everyone was still asleep.

After a long 30 minute shower I felt a little more woken up. But just as I opened the bathroom door to head to my room, I walked into something.

Or someone..

I looked up, slowly getting eyecontact in the akward moment. "Uhh.. Hi Alyssa?" I said nervously, looking back down to the floor.

"Might telling me about the neighbor boy that you snuck of with yesterday without mom and dad knowing? And what did you even do. Drugs? Drinking?" she asked with a mad tone, still whispering to not wake anyone else up.

"Not the drugs part but they wouldn't let me go if I told them!"

She sighed. "Fine, i'm not going to tell them but no more drinking! You're still 17 and if you get in trouble, i'm not defending you"

"What? You literally gave me one shot when I was like 14!" I snapped at her.

"Yeah, it was one shot, because you kept begging" she said, crossing her arm with an annoyed face.

I rolled my eyes at her before pushing her to the side and leaving to my room to get dressed. "Whatever" I said before lightly slaming the door.

I changed from the towel too Clays hoodie that he let me keep. I put on a pair of gray sweatpants and threw myself on the bed to get a little more sleep since it was still early.