Cha.20 newer student

Rip I told myself that I would finish this before school start and I start tomorrow😀 I still have a few chapters left so hopefully, I will get it done by next week if I try to write atleast something everyday.

⚠️If anyone has any chapter idea that they want me to add before I finish the book, just message me or write in the comments here. (Will obviously give credit for the chapter idea if so)⚠️

-

He looked like he hadn't been sleeping for day, just by the look of the new heavy eye bags and lack of smile.

"What the hell! Are you okay?.. Since you have been gone for days" I said as I pulled him into a warm hug.

A few slight tears pricked on his face as he hugged me back. "I can't do this anymore George.. I really love him, a lot"

I pulled away, holding his shoulders so that he faced me. "Don't give up Nick.. Me, Niki and Clay will always be there for you and if you decide to let go of him, I'll do anything it takes to help you move on!"

He took a deep breath, getting his words out correctly from a moment of slight stuttering due to the sobbing. "Thank you so much George, I really appriciate it"

"Mhm, No worries. But are you feeling well enough to return to school?" I asked, to make sure if I was gonna skip for Nick the whole day or help him keep up in school with what he missed when he was gone.

"I'll give it a try.."

After I hurried into the bathroom, brushing my teeth quickly as Nick waited for me at the front door.

"Okay let's go?" I asked, putting on my shoes and grabbing my bag.

He gave me a nod as I followed him out and onto the sidewalk. He was still sad even tho I brightened up his mood atleast a little.

The walk was mostly an akward but still a little comfortable silence at the same time.

Me and Nick entered the schools building as we made our way to the lockers through the hallway. Hopefully, I would also find Clay to tell him Nick was back.

I wasn't suprised that none were gossiping about Nick and Karls whole situation the whole week, since none really knew about the relationship exept us.

Karl hadn't been seen either since Nick confronted him. Probably too embarrassed or scared to even bother showing up.

We got to my locker and as I hurried taking out my stuff, I wanted to ask something if he's comfortable answering. "Have you eaten or slept at all? I'm really worried for you Nick"

I shoved in my bag, gathering my books in my arms as he finally managed to answer.

"Uh.. No, I haven't.. I'm not even gonna try avoiding the truth, I just feel like shit" he said with slight hesitating.

"You can always talk to me about anything, but please for gods sake. Take care of your health, even tho it's hard and if you ever struggle with anything I'll be there for you. Now which class do you have on your first period?" I chuckled.

My mood had seem to infected him, by the looks from a small shy smile that was apearing slightly over his face.

"Biologi, just around the cornor" he snaked his hand to mine and practically dragged me to the outside of the classroom.

"Well then, I'll see you later" I waved as I started walking to my first class that I would have with Clay this morning.

When I entered the classroom, I unexpectly saw Clay sitting at the desk with his books on the desk prepared already. Wich was unexpected since he barely turns up early to class.