Cha.14 life of the party

Holy shit- I wasn't home for 3 days and couldn't update but I just got home reached 1.3 k reads during that time:D Thank you so much, that motivates me a lot!!

Tw:lime/slight bleeding, don't worry nothing angsty about the blood lmao.
(like last time, I will put a warning before it starts for anyone who's uncomfortable)

Update:
I'm probably gonna start making longer chapters since I have already planned out everything plus, I've made a layout and plan already to every chapter.

There will be 30 chapters + an epilouge in the end that will be longer than a normal chapter.

-

I wake up in shook with a camera click flashing at me. What the hell?

My eyes shove open in less then a second. I see blurry at first before rubbing my eyes, to see Karl and Nick infront of me at the side of the bedframe.

I was confoused about the giggling they made, until I heard a quiet mumble and felt an arm from behind, pulling me closer.

Shit. I forgot about that part.

My cheeks grew red "It's not what you think" I said with a slight stutter from embarrassment.

"Hmm, sure sure. Explain this then" Karl said, showing me the picture of me and Clay cuddling in his bed.

"Oh fuck off. Get out I wanna change" I said, shoving them out of the cabin since I was only in boxers and Clays shit.

(Edit: I noticed a month later that I wrote 'shit' instead of 'shirt', But it was funny so I'll keep that NAHAHA)

It was only me and Clay left in the cabin, so I changed quickly and opened the curtains. It was still slightly dark and windy outside, from it being almost October now, the weather was windy and rainy almost everyday.

I heard another mumble and got pulled down into the bed again. "Clay we don't have time now, get up" I said, trying to get out of his grasp but failed unsuccessfully.

"Five more minutes" he said, still half asleep.

I gave up and turned around, facing him. "Fine" I said as I snuggled back.

I was still a little unsure about our relationship since we haven't confirmed anything yet.

Should I wait a bit before bringing up the kiss and not go too forward with everything that happend last night? Or should I ask him now?

-

After heading to the cafeteria for breakfast, Clay had woken up fully and we were about to leave the cafeteria now for more field trip activites.

I wasn't much of an athletic person since I liked to lock myself in a library or my room to read fantasy books all day.

And the memory of what happened last time we did activites, Me and Clay got lost for hours in the freezing rain.

The only thing I was pleased with right now was that Karl and Nick would finally shut up for once about me and Clay cuddling.

I'm not even kidding, ever since I walked through the cafeteria door they have been teasing me about the picture they took.

But today we were apparently playing paintball with all the classes. I've never played it before but sounds fun enough to get me out of bed for once.

"Okay students, everyone line up and we'll give you your teams" the teacher said as I could hear all the students starting to chat, yell and being all over the place, the teachers mad like usual.