Cha.9 coming out

Thank you so much for 241 reads in a week now, that's amazing! Thank you so much again<3

-

Four days had passed since I fell asleep in Clays room and we haven't talked at all after that.

Karl and Niki had been nagging me the past days that I should come to the movies with them today and of course it was a horror movie, which I hated.

But I left them satisfied with a maybe earlier today since I had been keeping to tell them no because of how much I hate horror movies.

But I felt a little bad and how scary could it be?

I was in last lesson which I had with Karl and Sapnap. I had food class, which was not we worst but I wasn't the best cook.

"Okay students, I'll be pairing you up and after that you'll be going to your counter with the group" the teacher said as she started to pair us up.

I ended up in pairs with Nick and Karl, which was lucky cause I didn't know anyone else in this class yet.

I picked up the cooking book and started to read the instructions. "Uhh, let's begin shall we?" I said, still being unsure of the instructions. But i'll figure it out somehow.

Both nodded and we started to grab everything we needed from the cabinets. We placed everything down and seperated each task in the instructions, so it would go quicker.

Everything went well the first 15 minutes but then it started to smell something burnt in the room. "Anyone else smell that?" Nick asked a second later.

"Uh guys" I saw Karl pointing at the oven, which were on fire from the inside where we were cooking the food.

The fire alarm went off and everyone started screaming and paniking. "Everyone keep calm and walk outside" the teacher said, coming up to us afterwards to see what was going on.

She saw the oven on fire and gave us a glare. "You three, outside now with the others and we'll discuss this later" she said, shooing us outside quickly as the fire started to spread in the room.

Just as we got outside, the fire department arrived and got inside of the building. "We're gonna get in so much trouble" Karl said, almost tearing up.

"Yeah no shit" I scoffed and turned around to see Nick holding his arms wrapped around Karl to calm him down.

They didn't seem to care right now that they we're in public, But this wasn't the right moment to think about them being lovey dovey and aborable.

Almost the whole school had stood outside now for about 20 minutes and the teachers finally came to inform us that it was safe going back inside again.

"Exept you three" the teacher stopped after most people had gotten back inside.

I got nervous, knowing we would probably get detention for a week or something.

"I know it was an accident but you still risked peoples lives in there. I'll let it slide for now so you'll only day 3 days detention" the started.

"You're dissmissed for today and will have detention on monday to wednesday after school" she said before walking back inside.

I heard Nick let out a breath. "Thankfully she didn't do anything worse".

"But i've never had detention before and my mom's gonna get so mad. What if I get grounded and what if I-" I started paniking before Karl interrupted me, trying to calm me down.

"It's okay, don't worry. Tell her the the truth and i'm sure she'll understand"

"I hope so" I took a deep breath and headed inside with Karl and Nick to the lockers, before leaving school.

I saw Niki in worry at the lockers when we arrived. "Are you guys okay, what happened?!"

"We accidentally put the oven on fire and it started spreading" Karl answerd.

"Hold up, what?" she said in shock.

"So about the movie.. 8 pm right?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah" she said as she noticed Nick and gave a slight glare in confusion.

"About that.." Karl started and looked up at Nick for constent about telling Niki.

Nick nodded and he started telling Niki about them and how it started in the first place. A few details that I had no idea about.

"To be honest, i'm not that suprised. I had my suspicions" she said laughing.

They looked at eachother in confusion. "But we only talked when we were alone?" Karl said.

"I literally saw you two entering the bathroom a lot of different times. You can't hide from me" she replied as she kept laughing.

I saw them cover there faces from embarrassment, But Nick then changed the conversation. "We're planning on telling Clay tonight".

"But the movie is tonight?" I said giving them a confoused look.

Everyone looked back at me with a nervous face, making me more confoused with questions.

"We forgot to tell you that Nick and Clay is coming with us" Niki said with a smirk since both she and Karl thought there was something going on between us.

"I don't mind Nick, But why Clay? He's just a douchebag. Besides I haven't seen him at all the last days, exept during lunch when he were with his hoes".

"Give him a chance, i'm sure you'll get along better when you get to know eachother better" she said tapping my shoulder before we left the school.

We separated and I was on my way home. Too bad it started raining when I had barley walked alone for a minute on the sidewalk.

I started shivering since I was only in a t-shirt and it was freezing and picked up the speed a little. As I walked, a car that I recognised slowed down next to me. It started driving in my speed and pulled down the window.

"I'll give you a ride, it's pouring down rain right now" I heard Clays voice from the drivers seat.

"No, i'm good" I said and started walking faster.

"You're gonna get sick and besides, we live next to eachother so it would be mean to leave you here"

The fuck is wrong with this guy. One week with non-stop bullying and next one he acts like we're friends.

I sighed and stopped, turning to him. "Will you shut up if I go with you?"

He nodded with a smile and hurried inside to the passenger seat before I would get any more cold from the rain.

He was suprisingly quiet the whole ride, held his promise. When we got home it didn't stop raining. I thanked him for the ride and hurried inside.

I got upside to my room and saw the green hoodie on the bed that I forgot to give back.

I guess i'll just bring it to him at the movies.

-

Words 1158!