Cha.21 Karls return

21k reads!!

Ew school just started and I already have homework plus assignments 🥲

⚠️Tw: Slight lime and light smut.⚠️
I don't know what the fuck I'm doing I just started writing a blowjob scene randomly. Tf am I doing with my life..😭🖐
(Will put Tw before it starts and ends)

-

"You can take the empty seat next to George by the window, since Niki wont be here until next year" Mrs Puffy implied, pointing her index finger at me.

Everyone's faces observed me and Emily, while I sat there akwardly as the girl made her way to the desk.

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking down to the book. I just want Niki back, what kind of walmart version is this?

She sat down and just a few minutes seconds after she opened her book, she turned her face to me.

"George right?" she asked. A lot of the guys, and girls had seen to turn their attention to her after she stepped through the classroom's door, next to the teachers desk.

Probably from the sun-kissed skintone and that golden hour moment she got from the sunlight that peacked through the closed window next to our desk in the middle row.

"Mhm" was the only thing that trembled out of my lips.

I had barley slept tonight from the cause of me playing minecraft until 4 am in the morning. I didn't even notice it until the sun started to rise outside the window.

"Since I'm new here and all, the principal requested that I get someone that could show me around" she questioned as she prepared her math and writing book on the linnen coloured desk.

I was silent for a few seconds, before replying hesitationed. "Uh- I'll think about it..?" I yawned.

I still wasn't the typ of guy that was fascinated in having more friends than what I already had, considering my trust issues from both Karl and Alex.

"So I head you have a accent, Wait.. Omg are you britsh? I love british guys!" she admired.

"Mhm.. Yeah" I repeated at her questions, completly unintrested. The world was blurry in my sight and unfocused from the lesson.

I was lost and zoomed out, in black thoughts. This wasn't the first time it happened and if I think back to my past in my old school, this had come off multiple times before.

When I turned my gaze down to the math book, the numbers were fuzzy. I could barley consentrait while being half asleep, trying to figure out what I was even doing.

My head was leaning against my hand and elbow, that clutched to the desk. From the start where my sight were already foggy, It started to black out instead.

-

What felt like a heartbeat second, bell finally shrilled through my ears just as Puffy dismissed us.

My head flew up in shock from the sudden bell noise that screamed in my ears.

I groaned and looked around the empty observing, exept one person that hadn't left the classroom yet. The new girl?