Epilouge

Last chapter so bear with me

( Four updates in a day and finally got this whole book finished after a billion years, so enjoy friends🥲 )

-

5 years later

I had just turned 22 now, along with Clay.

After high school and college, we found ourself an apartment in the town and now we were curently moving into our new house.

We were actually planning on adopting a baby in a few months, after the whole moving process was over.

I was a little disapointed though since I honestly wanted to get married before adopting any kids.

I guess I was just too nervous to ask Clay about his opinion on getting married.

I didn't know if he even wanted to, so I didn't mention any of it incase I just embarrass myself and he thinks that it's a stupid idea.

I still talk to Niki, Karl and suprisingly Nick too.

I didn't know what happened between the two, but the couple made up around 2 years ago. I

was really happy for them, especially Karl since I haven't seen him this happy before.

My sister birthed her baby and was on the way with a second one. I ended up becoming uncle Gogy to a little baby girl, who is now a grown toddler.

-

"Pumpkin can help me carry these last boxes up to the bedroom?" Clay shouted for downstairs as I was folding some clothes in the closet.

I sprinted downstairs, almost breaking into a light laugh when I saw Clay struggling to carry five boxes at the same time.

"Here, I'll help you" I grabbed two from his as I made my way to the bedroom.

Most of the stuff was already finished packing up and now it was just a few things in the bedroom left.

I placed the boxes in the middle of the room and got a sudden kiss from Clay after I saw him placed down the boxes that he was carrying.

"Hmph~" I muffled in suprise.

He pulled away, giving me a peck on the nose. "Should we pack up a few boxes, then go out for a walk?" He smiled.

I nodded, getting right on to packing up so we wouldn't have much left to finish tomorrow.

Time skip: An hour later of unpacking

"God This is taking forever" I complained, putting away a few medium boxes filled with different stuff.
(😏)

"Do you want to finish the rest tomorrow instead?" He asked, dusting of his clothes.

I nodded, grabbing his hand. "I want to go on a walk now, the weather is nice"

He laughed as I dragged him behind and outside. "Actually.. I want to bring you to a place. But you have to close your eyes when I tell you too"

"Of course" I answered, walking along the side walk with his hand in mine.

It was a comfortable silence, until he stopped and picked me up in a bride position.

"Okay you have to close your eyes now, we are almost there" He said as he carried me in his arms.

As I leaned into his touch it reminded myself of the prom night when he carried me like this and kissed me under the cherry blossom tree.
(Forgot to say that they were under the blossom, last chapter)

He placed me to back on my feet to the ground as I heard some shuffling from him.

"Okay you can open your eyes now"

My eyes opened slowly, peacking down towards him as he had one knee on the ground and the other one infront of him.

My gaze turned to his hands that were holding a small black and open box. My eyes widden when I saw the blue coloured diamond ring inside the box.

"Will you marry me George?"

Tears pricked in my eyes.

It was the perfect place at this moment. We stood under the same blossom tree that was filled with a bunch of memories.

It all felt so unreal, like I was in a romance book that was made just for our love story.

"Yes!"

-

Words: 684

Bye- I'm an emotional person and just started crying randomly when he proposed, I forget that I'm the author sometimes😭🖐