2

336 words ———

336 words
———

As we headed back to the common rooms I saw a group of boys push past me and it was no other than Blaise, Pansy and Draco. I stared at Draco as Hermione snapped me out of my trance.

"Y/n?! Earth or y/n! Why were you just looking at Blaise and Draco?" Hermione said curiously.

"Shhsshhh I don't know what you're talking about and why you're talking so LOUD." I said sarcastically walking in front of the group to catch up with Ron and Harry.

"I know you saw the way she looked at them Ginny."

"We will talk to her tonight." Ginny said catching up with us.
———
(Time skip)
———
After I unpacked my trunk and items I walked out to the common room where I found Seamus, Ron, Harry and Ginny.

"Hey where's Mione?" I asked sitting on a couch next to Ron.

"She ran off somewhere." Ron said lifting my feet and placing them on his lap, which is what we did as a sign of friendship since the first year.

"GUYS!" Hermione yelled running in.

"Mione whats wrong?" I asked as she came and sat next to me.

"I don't know, but Mcgonagall was talking to me to tell everyone in Gryffindor that there will be a meeting for all year 7 students in the Great Hall tomorrow morning."

"Hmm. That's weird. Did she seem worried?" Ron said leaning over to look at Hermione in the face.

"No but I heard something about a law that will be dedicated to us students.

"Mione it's okay, I bet it's nothing bad. Nothing could ever be as bad as what happened last year, we're ready to take on anything." Harry said laughing, and the rest of joined and agreed.

"You're right. Well I should probably head to bed goodnight lovebirds." I said laughing as I walked off to my room.

What I didn't know is that this law was going to change our lives and that this was the last night of freedom.....