39

410 words

--

After presents families started to leave.

"We should go outside to the pond. Like we used to." I said raising up from my bed.

"Yeah we should. Like when we were kids and fell in the pond." Hermione said raising up aswell.

"Correction. Y/n fell in." Ron laughed.

I looked at him with a glare.

"Okay so let's go." Harry said already preparing for swimming.

The group got up and got ready and we snuck past the kitchen and out towards the pond.

I felt a pair of hands and the next second I was in the pond.

"Bloody hell you guys." I said jumping back out.

The water was bone chilling but sent a shot of a adrenaline through my spine. Ron jumped in only to jump back out and Ginny and Harry sat cuddling while watching the stars. Hermione and i chatted while freezing in the chilly water.

"I missed this. Us." Mione said hugging me.

"Yeah, be careful Y/n looks like my girl loves you more." Ron said laughing.

"Oh please I could steal Hermione if I wanted to." I said kissing her cheek.

"Bloody come here you!" Ron said jumping in and pushing my head down in the water.

Soon it was too cold to bare and we ran inside the burrow for warmth.

Morning came and all of us rushed downstairs for Molly's cooking.

"Morninggggg." I said running over to Molly and hugging her.

"Ooh morning dear. Your body is awfully warm, are you running a fever?" She said turning around.

"No. Why? I feel okay."

"You went into the freezing cold pond last night. All of you should be in trouble but seeing as you aren't kids anymore I can't control your behaviors."

I turned to the group who was holding in laughs and I glared at them.

After breakfast was served I decided to head back to Hogwarts for the holiday.
--
- At Hogwarts -

When I arrived I was greeted by Hagrid, Mcgonagall and Lucian.

"I missed you kiddo." I stated while picking Lucian up.

He giggled and nuzzled his head on my shoulder. Hagrid led us into the castle and into the Great hall where the students were.

"Y/NS BACK!" A kid yelled and swarms of first years came running.

I hugged as many as I could and began to walk to the front with Mcgonagall.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" I asked.

All Mcgonagall let out was a nod and a laugh.
--