20

--
Draco's POV -

After I heard the water stop from y/n's shower I decided to knock on the door.

"Come in." I heard her voice say quietly.

"Oh sorry I didn't realize uhm..." I stuttered looking down at the brunette girl who was now wrapped in a towel and nothing else. Her hair soaked dropped and made a puddle below her on the floor mat.

"Uhm sorry I just was saying to keep the shower running." I said while grazing past her to turn the shower back on. I nodded and left but not before getting grabbed by her hand.

"I'm finished in here you can get prepared while I clean up I don't mind." She said now grabbing her products.

I nodded and closed the door shut. I kept my eyes on my own business. I started undressing with my shirt while the water continued to run. I saw in the corner of my eye her figure staring at my now unclothed top. I cleared my throat and she opened the door and left.

After my shower I came out to the living room to see her silhouette and the noise of soft breathing. I placed the fallen blanket over her body and returned to my room. I didn't want to sleep alone tonight but I wasn't about to ask her.

12 am. I lay awake my eyes open and burning from the lack of sleep. My body chilled and feeling alone, missing something, no not something.....

Somebody. Y/n. I craved her touch again, just like earlier when her hand was placed so softly against my cheek as reassurance for my jealousy. Memories kept my mind and heart racing from this year.

- Flashbacks -

3rd year. I saw little old y/n hanging with Potter the weasel, and the mud-blood. Her face not matured yet but you could still see that glow that would be to come. The day I first actually knew she was something special, the day I got attacked by this stupid chicken bird who Hagrid brought. I fell to my back and there came y/n running and warming Hagrid that I needed to be taken to the hospital wing. She later came over to the table while Pansy was examining my arm and ask if I needed anything or assistance. Of course I looked at her with my stern eyes and said no but it meant everything in the world that she truly cared.

My thoughts were interrupted and my mind was elsewhere.
--
A/n - this chapter was a little more boring im sorry!