10

350 words

--
When I met up with the girls I was filled with joy knowing how happy they were and how much joy this whole experience brought them.

"Are you doing okay? Like moving into the dungeons?" Hermione spoke with a low tone.

"Uhm it's not great. It's chilly down there but I'll get used to it yeah." I said laughing it off.

"Well we're here for you and because it feel like we haven't seen you in forever Gryffindor is throwing a party. We want you to come obviously." Ginny said smiling.

Every so often we'd throw parties and they'd be the best. Memories of our parties flooded my head and I grew the biggest grin on my face.

"That's the y/n we like to see." Hermione said towards Ginny as we all giggled.
--
Ron's POV -

Harry and I headed down to meet the girls for dinner in the great hall.

"Yeah I mean Ginny's great, it's a little weird right now." Harry begun speaking as I cut him off.

"Yeah no joke. Hermione and I aren't really comfortable. It's like we are fine before we moved together." I said laughing off the awkwardness.

"I guess in time it'll straighten itself out." Harry said giving me a friendly arm punch.

I responded with a laugh and we spotted the girls sitting at the table in our usual spot.

"Did you tell y/n about the party?" I said coming over to y/n and ruffling her hair.

"Of course they did now don't mess up my hair again Weasley." Y/n said messing up my hair now.

Pretty soon after dinner y/n had to part ways and we said our goodbyes to her as she left towards the dungeons with many other Slytherins. I saw in the distance her talking to a few young kids who were giggling and smiling.
--
A/n - i hope you guys were okay with the change of view, idk I just felt like I wanted to do it from different views to get a feel of everyone's feelings.
Okay anyways don't forget to vote :)