8

472 words

--

"Students students quiet down" Mcgonagall shouted over the chatter of a room full of couples.

"Now if you will all find your name tag next to your couple or pair."

"Great I'll see you guys later." I told my friends while walking to the other side of the room to find my name tag.

I sat next to the blonde haired boy and kept my attention on the table until Mcgonagall started to speak about our assignments. Basically this whole year would be filled with getting to know each other activities and other "exciting" projects.

Our first assignment was to get to know three things about our significant other. The paper say there as other couples started to converse amongst each other, but Draco and I stayed silent.

"Y/n and Draco." I heard Mcgonagall speak as the class moved their attention towards the back of the class toward Draco and I.

"May I help you all?" I asked with a tone.

"Y/n watch the attitude. You do understand that you will be forced to share a room quit soon? So you might want to start the getting to know you process." Mcgonagall said with sincere eyes.

I ignored her comment and went to write some questions down before asking Draco.

"Let's just get this over with. If you had any siblings would you want them to be older or younger?"

He scoffed at my question beefier answering with, "None of the above. I like being an only child."

"Go figures. Okay next, What is something that inspires you?"

"My mother. Now let's move on"

"Okay. Uhm let's see what is one unknown fact about you?"

"Let's see I uhm hate opening up to people." He said with a sarcastic smile.

"Gosh Draco ANYONE and I mean ANYONE could figure that out." I said now raising my voice at him.

"Whatever Y/n stop raising your voice. Just answer my questions."

"When you were a kid what did you want to be?"

"Oh okay good one I wanted to be a singer like the muggles on those stages." I giggled before stopping myself when Draco scoffed at my response.

"That's pathetic." Draco said with a bitter tone.

"Yeah well you don't seem so perfect yourself so."

"Yeah okay. Next, what inspires you?"

"My family, friends and my future."

"So deep l/n. I'm done just tell me an unknown fact now I'm tired of asking questions."

"I hate opening up to people are a stick in the mud, but I'm sure you knew that one too." I said now standing up and turning in my paper.

I apologize to Mcgonagall and I told her I needed to be excused. I left the classroom faster than k could recall.
--
A/n - sorry for the boring chapter Im working on perfecting the book!