17

640 words

--
Y/n's POV -

The rest of the school week was difficult. Draco did try, but it felt like every time he tried there would be another fight. It was like an endless cycle of were good one day and the next something is broken.

It was finally Friday after school which meant time to see my friends at Hogsmeade. Thankfully my friends had told me that they were coming to the dungeons to get me. I decided to get dressed in some light washed jean shorts, a plain black button up half tucked in, with a pair of black boots.

I walked out to see Draco reading on the couch near the fireplace. I nodded at Draco before he stopped me with his harsh words.

"Your weasel friend is out there waiting." He said with a smirk.

"Right. Thanks." I said before turning around and rolling my eyes.

I walked out to my friends scared out of there bones. Ron was too afraid to sit on the couch and Hermione was constantly looking around.

"Okay it's not that bad down here, c'mon." I said taking Harry's hand and the rest followed.

-

When we arrived at the Three Broomsticks no other than Blaise, Enzo, Theo, Pansy, Astoria, and Draco were there. How did he get here before us.

"N/n (nickname) come on over here." Blaise said motioning me over with his hand.

"Hey Blaise what's up?" I said smiling and doing out handshake he had taught me one day in the commons room.

"Ha glad you remembered the handshake, now why don't you invite your Gryffindor friends over." He said looking past me to see Ginny and the rest of my friends.

I looked over at Draco who was staring down and I just shook my head.

"No I don't think that's a good idea but thanks." I said turning on my heels.

"No. Invite them if you want. You don't always need my consent." Draco said nodding at me.

So I nodded and went over to my friends to motion them over.

"So guys this is Blaise, Pansy, Lorenzo, Theodore, and of course Draco."

"Nice to meet you Gryffindors." Lorenzo nodded pulling up a few more chairs for my friends.

I sat next to Draco and didn't dare to say anything. I drank my butter bear while making conversation with Ginny and Hermione. The table was obviously uncomfortable with the presence of us here.

"So y/n, we heard some noises over this week. You and Draco huh?" Theo said smirking.

"Hah funny no uhm actually we weren't snogging it was Draco...-"I said but got cut off by Draco's grasp on my jaw.

"Enough. Not everything is there business."

"He asked so I want to tell." I said moving my head away from his grasp.

"Draco got angry and threw a lamp at the wall." I said looking over at him while he scoffed.

"Woohoo okay trouble in paradise I see?" Blaise said looking at Draco.

"Shut it Zabini what do you care."

"Anyways know we know that this one can talk." Enzo said laughing over at Pansy.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Well we just didn't think you talked, you know especially to our own kind." Pansy said.

"Houses and blood means nothing to me, and SHE talks when she PLEASES." I said nodding at the Slytherins.

I nodded over at my friends cuing them to get up so we could leave.

"Y/n... Before you go there's a party tonight. That is if you and your attitude would like to come." Draco said staring at me.

"Me and my attitude would love to come." And with that I turned to my friends and left.
--
A/n - i feel like this book is boring but I'm trying to spice it up a bit.