13

437 words

--
I was more than excited for the Gryffindor party tonight so I rushed to my room with the kids and as I walked in I saw Blaise, Draco and Pansy sitting there. There eyes turned towards the kids.

"Bye y/n, thanks for playing with us today." Alice said.

"Yeah we love you Miss Y/n." A new kid named Pollux yelled out.

I laughed and bid my goodbyes as I watched the children leave. I walked into my room and began to get dressed for the party.

(Choose your outfit lmk what you picked)

I got dressed quickly and applied a dramatic eye wing with liquid eyeliner and straightened my hair

I walked out into the common room and to my surprise the three from before were still sitting there chatting.

"Woah. Where are you going Ms. Fancy." Blaise said.

"Ha thanks, and uhm out." I said winking while about to leave but being stopped by a deep voice.

"Where are you going?" Draco said sternly.

"Why's it your concern?" I said feistily.

Blaise snorted a quick laugh and Pansy looked at me while containing her laughter. But Draco he was furious. He arose from his seat and charged towards me.

"It'd be nice if we could just communicate since we are being forced to marry each other mhmk?" Draco said while his breath grazed my cheek.

"To the Gryffindor common room. Goodnight to you." I said turning on my heels and walking out.

I walked into the Gryffindor common room and my name was shouted.

"HEY GUYS PARTIES HERE!!!!" I yelled coming in and getting a drink with Mione.
----

Draco's POV -

"We should follow her." I said sternly still looking out the door where y/n had previously left.

"Are you insane? Let her live." Pansy said laughing.

"No no wait that might not be bad. What if we just saw what she was up to?" Blaise said getting up.

"Let's go." I said and the two others followed after me without question.

The music blasted throughout the halls and yelling could be heard from outside the painting. Y/n was at a party. The y/n, known to be boring, well at least by me.

"Caput Draconis" I said as the painting began to open. We entered the painting and stopped at the door of the common room and saw y/n dancing crazily along with Hermione.

"Who knew your girl had moves." Blaise said playfully hitting my arm.

"Whatever let's just go." I said nodding at the group.

"DRACO!" I heard a voice and the voices calmed down to a minimal level.
--
A/n - i hope you're enjoying :)