Chapter 1

In Y/N's head...

'One. Two .Three. Four. Five...Six... AGHHH! I have to stay awake, turning off my brain is not an option. As I recall, I counted 117,234,536,241 seconds since the green light has hit the whole world. I want to know what that green light was and who did it. I'm guessing it was an international problem or an alien takeover. I want to know if I'm the first one to be revived or if there are more people who have revived before me. Ooooh I'm so excited to learn the answers to these questions!'

Senku's POV

As the gang and I were walking around to find more people to join our kingdom of Science, I was holding some of the miracle fluid if we did find some good compatenters for the Kingdom of science, Ginro and Kinro were goofing off in the front of the group but it was mostly Ginro. Me walking behind him tried my best to avoid his waving hands until I didn't see one of his hands and he knocked the miracle fluid on some random stone. "GINRO! WATCH WHERE YOU DAMN HANDS ARE GOING YOU BIG IDIOT! KINRO PLEASE TALK SOME SENSE YOUR BROTHER!...KINRO!" I looked at Kinro who was blushing hard and his mouth opened and I turned to the rest of the group to see....her. When I saw this girl, I blushed a little. This girl who was just revived and was butt naked had caught my eyes. I only thought the love of my life was science but I think that this girl will take its place.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes to see...wait... I CAN SEE AND I CAN MOVE! I looked up to see a small group of people staring at me and one of them was staring at me pervertedly. I looked down to see that I was... BUTT NAKED!!

"AHHHHHH HAVE YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO MANNERS?!

I ran around a tree so that no one would see more of my body.

Ummm...... excuse me girl with blonde hair...

A girl with blonde hair in a ponytail came over and I told her to grab me some clothes and she ran as fast as she could to get clothing for me.

She came back with some shorts and a blue shirt. I got dressed right then and there and came out from behind the tree.

Ok... Hello there and thank you for reviving me from the stone. My name is Y/N and I'm the world renowned genius kid in the science industry but I'm guessing that title is not needed anymore. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

I looked at the group in front me and saw a boy who looked around my age had jumped a little in surprise and came toward me with a smirk on his face that made him surprisingly hot.

"So you're Genius Science kid Y/N L/N from [Towns name], it nice to finally meet you, I'm Senku and now that you're revived you can join us, com on everyone." the boy now known as Senku said.

For being revived for 2 minutes, Senku is putting me in a confusing state so I asked him.

"Uhhh.... Senku, what am I exactly joining?"

"Ooooh you'll soon enough Y/n, I know you're going to like it, that said from a fellow sorcer- I mean Scientist." Responded to a boy with brown hair and a headband across his head.

After hearing his response, I started getting more excited with this organization that I officially joined.

Hello my bubble babes!!! Here is chapter 1 of Leek love! I hope you guys like it!  I've gotten so many sweet comments and votes from both this book and my Haikyuu one and I just want to thank you guys for making my day! Chapter 2 should be out Friday!  Again thank you all for all the sweet and wonderful comments!!

Have a great day or night Bubble babes!

Bubble-chan out!!