Chapter 10

Later that night everyone went their separate ways and Senku and Y/N were heading up to the science hut.

"So, How does it feel to have re-invented electricity Scientist Senku?" You asked.

When Senku heard your little nickname the crushed reddish-pink color had crept on his cheeks but luck for him, you didn't see them.

" It's been a year and 4 months since I revived and we're off to a good start. I'm just hoping we can get Gen on our side." Senku stated

You opened your mouth to speak until you guys heard a scream coming from the forest. You and Senku looked at each other and dropped your things and ran to see the problem. Upon arrival you saw Gen on the ground, clothes torn up and blood all over his body and a spear in him with Chrome, Kohaku and Suika right behind you guys.

"Oh my god Gen!! What happened?!" you said and ran up and crouched down to see his wounds and went to pull out the spear but a blood bag was on it.

" Wise decision Mentalist. Filling a bag with fake blood was a good decision if you did get into a fight and it paid off.' you said smirking

'Kohaku, Help me bring Gen to the science hut for wound treatment." you said and she went and you both carried Gen to the science hut with Chrome and Senku behind

Suika's POV

'This is bad really, really bad! Who could do such a thing to Gen?!' I thought

' I want to be more useful and I'm gonna find out who did this!' I thought and went in watermelon mode and sneakily rolled away from the group.

I went into the deepest part of the forest and checked the village and then I found them...

"HAHA! Now that I took out that sorcerer, all that is left is Kohaku and I'll be Chief of this village and get Ruri!" Magma said while ripping a part of the cooked pig.

"Oh yeah Magma you being the village chief would be the best thing that's ever happened!" Mantle praised.

OF course it was Magma! He wanted to get rid of Senku but mistakenly took it for Gen!! I gotta tell the others!

Hello my Bubble babes!! I hope you guys liked the chapter!  The Grand bout arc is coming up I decided that Y/n or you will be competing in the Grand Bout! I'll be thinking of  some fighting styles and do some research and the chosen fighting style will be in the next chapter which will be out Friday! Don't forget to vote and comment!

 until then have a good day or night Bubble Babes!

Bubble - chan out!