Chapter 18

"He's coming. He revived a guy named Hyoga and he's just as strong as Tsukasa himself."

It's time. Tsukasa was ready to retaliate against the Kingdom of Science and they weren't going down without a fight.

At the bridge...

Kinro was looking out and protecting the village while Ginro was whining about not being at the party. Kinro saw a figure in the distance and his body froze in shock. Ginro looked at Kinro and saw his body freeze.

"Ginro... Go warn everyone in the village and if I end up dying, cut the bridge down." Kinro said going a battle stance

Hyoga emerged from the bushes with 4 other guys with them. Hyoga launched his spear to Kinro which hit him in the stomach. Kinro knew that he was outnumbered and set his plan and went on the bridge to fight Hyoga one on one.

"Ah, so you can't see that well, then that puts me on the advantage." He says and hits Kinro in the stomach which makes him fall off the bridge but luckily he latches on Hyoga's foot.

"GINRO CUT THE BRIDGE NOW!! NOW GINRO!!!" Kinro yelled

Ginro was hesitant about cutting the bridge, he didn't want to lose his brother but he had to protect the village. He didn't know what to do but luckily Senku and the rest of the group arrived. Y/n was holding a black tube with the last piece of gunpowder in it.

"Magma, would you kindly throw this rock at the enemy." Gen asks

At the same time with Y/n's fire, Magma threw the rock at the enemy to make it look like they have guns.

"GO BACK, THEY HAVE GUNS! THEY'RE CLEARLY ADVANCED!" Gen shouts at Hyoga and the others and run back into the forest

"So this is Senku, Tsukasa will be pleased to hear this." Hyoga says and disappears into the night.

Y/N and Ginro run up to Kinro to get a good look at his wounds, Ginro was crying his eyes out, lucky that Kinro survived the attack.

"Here! This should help with the healing process." Senku says as he's throwing medicine on Kinro's wound.

"STOP! You have to treat his wound lightly and not be harsh!" You scolded Senku and he felt a little jealous that you were taking care of Kinro instead of making the next tool for the Kingdom of Science.

Gen's POV

We found a secluded place to spend the night and to think of a plan to attack the village. In the corner of my eyes I saw a small watermelon hiding behind a tree, Suika. She threw a small knife at me so I can try and destroy their plan.

"Our best plan is to attack them during a storm, with a storm coming they won't be able to light their gunpowder leaving them no weapons to fight with." I said

" Senku will obviously predict that and put us in a trap. I say that we should go back to base and try to retrieve a bigger army." Hyoga said

"Oh come on Hyoga, It'll be the perfect attack, you can't be afraid aren't you?" one of Hyoga goons said

"Ok then, go ahead with Gen's plan even though the plan won't go through like we want it to." Hyoga said

"My My Hyoga-Chan, this spear is very unique, this is a kudayari right? This uses bamboo and a spinning formation, very different." I said touching his spear and making a cut in his spear.

Back at the base...

"Okay Kinro, how do you feel?" You said

" Never better." Kinro said

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!" Everyone shouted.

"No, he's just faking it. He needs more time to heal." you said looking at Kinro's face holding in his pain

" I need to protect the village, I just can't sit here while the village isn't being protected." Kinro said

"Well, you're gonna have to. I can't have you bleeding out during battle. Besides, Y/n, Chrome, Kaseki and I have to prepare for the attack." Senku said

"Hold on Senku, what are we making anyways?" Chrome asked

"It's an ancient weapon that was used during the Muromachi period. We're making Katanas." Senku said

Hello my Bubble babes!  I hoped you liked today's chapter. I recently started school and I just feel dead everyday after school. Also LEEK LOVE HIT 1K READS!!!!! I just want to say thank you guys so much for all the love from the votes, the comments and especially, reading this story. I thought this book wouldn't surpass 1k reads but it actually did and I screamed my heart out!!! 

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS ON LEEK LOVE! I LOVE CREATING THIS STORY AND I'M GLAD YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING IT!!!

Have a good day or night Bubble babes!!

Bubble-Chan out!!