Chapter 21

“So Senku- chan, Y/N-chan. What do you think Tsukasa will do next?” Gen asked 

“Well since Tsukasa knows that Senku is alive and Hyoga possibly told about my revival, Tsukasa will make a bigger army and find a way to stop us.” You said 

“A Good point is that it’ll give us time to make the stuff we need in order to fight against the Tsukasa Empire. Given that we’re on an island and we're surrounded by water, we have the upper hand in defense and it’ll be hard for them to fight  in the winter. ” Senku added to the conversation.

Right, the Tsukasa Empire won’t be able to plan out a proper siege during the winter so they’ll most likely attack in the spring. You could feel all the info flowing in until you felt your senses strike up and you started to be alert.

“Homura is watching us from a distance.’ Dead silence.

 ‘Hyoga probably sent her out to watch us. Not too far and not too close.” you said.
“If Homura is out there watching us, that means that the Tsukasa Empire has communication but it’ll be hard here in the Stone world.

Now that’s done with, we need to start the cellphone and our first part of it is to make Cotton Candy.” Senku finished

“Co...t..ton Can..dy?” The village people question the words that came out of Senku's mouth yet again.

“Cotton Candy is when you spin sugar and you get thin strands of sugar. Now, what happens when you throw gold into the mix?” You said

“AHA! It makes gold strands!!” Chrome Shouted

“Correct. We want to start with sugar instead of gold because it would be a waste for a precious ore to be wasted.” You answered

You, Senku, Chrome and Kohaku went to the village to find some sugar. Due to  Homura’s fire, they were able to find some burned wine that would be the sugar for the cotton candy. 

The sugar was put in the thread spinner, then Kinro and Ginro pulled the rope as hard as they could and out came white strands of sugar. 
Ruri, Kohaku and Suika were crowding around it to see the results. You had a couple of sticks in hand and started twirling the cotton candy on the stick and gave the sticks to the three girls. 

They were hesitant at first but within one bite of it, they all fell in love with it.

“It tastes like...  I CAN’T DESCRIBE IT!” Kohaku said

“It’s so sweet and melts in my mouth!” Ruri cheered

“SO YUMMY!!” Suika said with hearts in her eyes

“Of course they would freak out over Cotton Candy. It’s their first time eating it and they think it’s from the gods, just like the ramen.” You said 

Senku, Ginro and Kinro went into the forest to make a stand for Homura. In Senku’s hopes, she would take it and make her think for a bit about each side in this war.

Homura’s POV

BANG!...BANG!..BANG..! That noise is annoying me. I jumped down from my spot to see what they’re up to. I look around a tree to see… a stand? They finally walked away from the stand and I walked up for a closer look.

“Cotton Candy? Do they think I’m a fool?” I said

I saw a letter on the stand. I opened it and it said…

‘I can assure you that it’s not poisonous. If you don’t trust me, give a piece to an animal.’

I took the cotton candy and went back to my spot. I was hesitant at first but then I took a lick and it reminded me of the old world.

“It’s sweet.” I said

With the Kingdom of science…

“Are you sure that was a good idea, giving Cotton candy to the enemy?” Chrome said concerned 

“The Cotton candy will be used as a bait, the candy will make her think long and hard about which side is stable and make her think of switching sides.” You said

“Or… Maybe he just wanted to share some with her.” Ruri said

Hello my bubble babes! I got the chapter out a little late but I hopeed you guys like it! I used research from the anime and the wiki and can just say....

THE ENDING SONG OF THE CELLPHONE ARC IS SOO GOOD THAT IT MADE ME CRY!THE ANIMATION AND COLORS GO SO WELL WITH THE SONG THAT YOU JUST BEEN HIT WITH A HEART OF GOLD AND IT SO HEAVY TO TAKE IT OFF OF YOU!

I ll stop rambling now😅

Until then... have a good day or night Bubble Babes!!

Bubble-chan out!