Chapter 9

The next day...

The whole group gathered around to find out their next task to defeat Tsukasa. After you and Senku had that intimate hug yesterday, you felt more connected to him and you liked how he shared something very personal to him.

"Dearest Senku-chan, what will we be making today? Hopefully it won't be too extravagant." Gen said

"We're making a Generator." Senku said like it was no problem in the world while picking his ear with his pinkie

Just by the look on his face, Gen looked like he was going to die. Y/n on the other hand was so thrilled about making a generator.

"This is most impressive coming from the Senku Ishigami. We should get started before the lighting comes." You said while pointing to the sky. Everyone looked up to see some dark clouds starting to surround the village.

"NO! WE'RE COMPLETELY UNPREPARED FOR THIS!!" Senku shouted as he ran into the science hut to grab some materials.

"Y/n, grab a board from the bridge and claw a channel through it." Senku said

"Oh crap, it's Magma!" Chrome worriedly said

Gen looked at the bridge to see Magma, Mantle and Carbo walking on the bridge. Gen had a plan in his head that could work but didn't know for sure but went ahead to try it.

"Suika-chan, can you grab me some flowers?" Gen said. Suika nodded and went to grab a small bouquet of flowers. She handed it to Gen, he walked up to the three gentlemen and started his distraction. Senku smirked and continued to work.

Time was running out and the lighting was coming faster than usual and the team didn't have time to build a tower and they didn't know what to do.

"We need something long enough for the lighting to reach the magnet." You said and then it hit everyone in the head and looked at Kinro and his golden spear.

"OH NO! YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY SPEAR FOR YOU GUYS TO MAKE YOUR SORCERY!" Kinro shouted

Y/N ran up to Kinro and swiped his spear and took Kohaku's hairband and tied the magnet to the bottom. In the nick of time Y/N jumped away and lighting had strucked  the magnet while Kinro was quietly sobbing about his spear while Ginro was mocking him

You walked up to Kinro and put your hand on your shoulder and said " It's okay Kinro, I can make you another one someday." You saying this made Kinro go back to his original state.

"Senku, Y/N! We made the magnet wrong!" Kohaku shouted while holding both magnets with one of them in the opposite way. Senku sighed as he walked up to the change the magnet and flew together so fast and so powerful that everyone was surprised by this action.

Hello my Bubble babes! Sorry this is out late! I was busy all day but I finally got a new chapter out!! The next one will be out Wednesday! 

Have a good day or night Bubble babes!

Bubble -chan out!