Chapter 16

3rd POV

Senku waited and waited for you to wake up. He didn't care if the rest of the group won the games or not, he just wanted to know if were okay. Luckily the Kingdom of Science did win and Kinro became Chief of the Village.

Your head starting throbbing and you were moving in your sleep so that the pain would go away, when that didn't work you starting to wake up. You opened your eyes and looked around to know your surroundings. You were in the hut and had a cold cloth on your head and covered in leaf bandages.

"What happened? You said groggily with the pain from your head subsided.

Senku opened the door to see you up and well. He couldn't believe it, you were up and you were well! He dropped everything in his hands and ran up to you and gave you a massive hug.

"Senku are you ok? You never hugged anyone. Are you sick?!" You said concerned and surprised that Senku was affectionate to you and it made you blush hard so in the only possible, you wrapped your hands around his waist and he flinched a little from your touch and then melted in your arms.

You liked this. This was the first time Senku Ishigami showed affection to anyone. You both stayed in this position for a minutes until he let go of you. That warmth that just left you, you wanted it back. You wanted Senku.

"Now, can you tell me what happened and why I'm covered in bandages?" You asked Senku.

"You were fighting Magma and you were about to take victory but Magma grabbed your leg and dragged you to the ground and you hit your head hard and blacked out." Senku said

"Oh. So that means we didn't win Chief huh?" You said sadly

"No, with the help of Chrome, Ginro and Kinro. We won and Kinro became Chief."

"Yes! That's awesome! I knew they could it. I should've put in more effort in & knew that you would happen." You said still in a sad tone.

"Don't beat yourself down. You did your best and with your help, we got the alcohol for the cure-all drug. I knew that you're a strong woman and you are, you're also smart and caring and beau- " Senku stopped talking when he felt that he was going too far and that your arms were around his waist again.

"T-thank you for believing in me. Let's do our best on bringing civilization back." You mumbled not so loud but loud enough you Senku to hear. Senku loved your warmth. He loved everything about but he knew that you and him have a world to revive, but soon enough...

He'll confess to you.....

And you'll do the same.

Hello my Bubble Babes! Hoped you liked today's chapter with a little fluff thrown into the ring! I typed this on my phone and  I did surprisingly well so pat on the back to me! The next chapter will be out Friday because I'll be busy Thursday! I was thinking about the future chapters for the story and they going to wacky and fun so make sure you Comment and Vote on the chapters!!

Until then, have a good day or night  Bubble Babes!!!

Bubble-chan out!!