Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

After my little breakdown and having Senku to help me with my breakdown, we walked back to the base. Since it was already dark out the rest of the group was asleep in their huts but using our physic minds Senku and I wanted to stay up and do science of course so using the materials we have in the stone world we made some science test tubes for our upcoming science lab.

"Well... after 18 hours of no sleep and only running on science, we finally builded a science lab." I said

" Yep... Job well done Y/N." Said Senku and turned to face me and tried to give a high five but failed when we both hit the floor out of exhaustion.

Chrome's POV

Groaning from just waking up I rubbed my eyes, put on my casual clothes and climbed down my science hut to find the new scientist and the leek scientist on the ground snoring their faces off.

"Ah jeez...I don't know how these guys do it." I said and I grabbed Y/N and Senku and brought them up to the science hut. Once I finally got both of them in the hut I tried my best to put them down softly and tuck them in. Looking to see if I did a good job, I look at the bigger picture and see that Senku and Y/N would make a good couple when they do attract feelings for each other as time with them progresses....

I'm Hungry...

I'm gonna get some ramen. :3

Hello my Bubble babes! Hoped you guys liked Chapter 3! I 'm rewatching Dr. Stone and I was crying my eyes out 7 minutes in of episode 1 and screaming and fangirling over the scenes with Senku and remembering how powerful his voice is when he's yelling or being serious AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Soo hawt!!!  Anyways, I'm going somewhere for two days so I'll probably post either late Thursday or Friday.

But I hope you guys have a good day or night Bubble Babes

Bubble-chan out!!