Chapter 8

Everyone was shocked about what you just said. Back in the old world you didn't really care for pop culture, you only focused on your studies and having a bunch of people looking at you in awe was confusing the hell out of you.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that? I just asked who Tsukasa was." You said

"Y/N-chan, How do you not know who Tsukasa is? He was like a popular man back in the old world!" Gen said

"Well, I wasn't into pop culture back in the old world. Sure I had a cellphone but I would use it as a phone and look up the weather and the news on it, nothing else. Besides, if I was into pop culture, it would stray away time from my studies and I didn't want that." You said

When you explained it made sense to Gen and Senku but not Chrome, Suika and Kohaku were still confused about what you were saying.

"So, is anyone going to tell me who Tsukasa is and why we are at war with them?" you said

"I'll tell you later tonight Y/n." Senku said and he walked to the hut.

The way you heard Senku's voice, you knew that something had happened to Senku involving Tsukasa and he looked like he didn't want to bring it up.

Later that night...

You and Senku were inside the hut while everyone else was outside doing their own things. Just by looking at Senku, you can tell he was nervous about telling you this and you didn't want him to be in a state where he can't work.

"You don't have to tell me things you don't want to talk about, I don't want you to remember anything that happened to you that it'll be too hard for you to process." You said

"No, it's fine. Shall we get started?" Senku said

You nodded and he began by telling you how he broke out of the stone and how he had to survive being the first person to break out of the stone. He then told you about how he revived his friend Taiju and how he found the formula for the revival fluid. Stuck in a situation with lions Senku and Taiju had no choice but revive Tsukasa to defeat the lions. After some time together Tsukasa only wanted to revive the young and pure hearted and let the old generation go to waste, Senku didn't agree with that at all. Senku told Taiju about Tsukasa and they hurried to revive their other friend Yuzuriha but also gave away the location of the nitric acid to Tsukasa. After a little brawl between the three of them and Tsukasa, the three and Tsukasa went separate ways. Senku and the others went all the way to Hakone to collect and create gunpowder so they can defeat Tsukasa.

[A/N: Start the song when you finish reading the paragraph above.]

"We saw a smoke signal that Kohaku put on, but we didn't know her at that time or anyone else that survived the light for that matter. By lighting the signal from us, we knew that we were giving away our location to Tsukasa and eventually he found us and took Yuzuriha hostage. He would only let Yuzuriha go if I told him the formula for the revival fluid and promised to abandon Science forever. I told him the formula but I could never abandon science. He wanted me dead so he hit me in the cervical nerve. The last thing I saw wa-." He finished

You tackled him to the floor in a hug and you were crying on his shoulder. You didn't know he had to go through all of that and you felt so overwhelmed that your body just went for it. Senku was surprised by your actions... he started to tear up as well. If that piece of stone would not have been there... he would never have met you.

He wrapped his arms around you and both of you shared moments of sadness and silence together...

[A/N: Pretend this is you and Senku

[A/N: Pretend this is you and Senku.]

Enjoying each other's embrace.

Hi my Bubble babes! Sorry I had put you guys through this chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. I was actually crying while writing and listening to the featured song. Instead of putting my new schedule for next week in here I've decide to put in a A/N coming out Friday and an all about me too!

Here's a drawing of Senku eating a watermelon from @Balqizu on Instagram to cheer you guys up and a sorry gift from me to you!

Go follow them, they make awesome Dr.Stone fanart!

I'll see you guys in the A/N Friday!

Have a good day or night Bubble Babes!!

Bubble-chan out!