Chapter 14

3rd POV

Y/N was pacing around waiting for Senku and Chrome to come back from their mission. Kohaku and Suika were trying to help Y/n calm down until all three of them heard a twig snapped in the distance, they all turned around to see Senku, Chrome and Ginro walking to the base. Y/n's heart filled with glee and she ran to Senku surprising him with a hug making them fall back. Y/N opened her eyes to find herself on top of Senku, finally realizing the position they're in Y/n goes into tomato mode and gets off Senku and fixes her clothes.

"Welcome back guys!" Y/N said with a bright smile on her face. Senku couldn't handle the genuine pureness that Y/n was producing but he contained it pretty well.

"So Senku and Y/n, Will we be able to make the cure-all drug now?!" Kohaku asked eagerly

"No way, we still have a long way to go." Chrome said

"Actually, we have all the stuff we need to make the drug now." Senku said

"It's time for some chemistry cooking!" Y/n cheered

"First add the Sulfuric acid with some salt to make Hydrochloric acid." said the ambitious Senku

"Then add some sinters from the hot springs to make Chlorosulfonic acid" Said the restless Y/n and together they make the crazy science duo with Kohaku being worried in the back!

"Then separate the salt water with electricity to make Sodium hydroxide." said Senku

With the crazy science duo making their dangerous chemicals, Suika was terrified to her core about how they explained these chemicals.

"Are we really feeding these to my sister?!" Kohaku asked

"Oh god no! These are going into our final product of the all cure drug. All we need is alcohol." Y/N said

"Ooooh! If you need alcohol, the winner of the grand bout gets plenty of alcohol." Kaseki said

"Then that's where we'll get our alcohol. If anyone from the kingdom of science wins the Grand bout, we'll get our alcohol!" Senku said

"What about Magma? He's going to fight for chief too." Chrome said

"Then we'll have to defeat him to get that alcohol." Y/N said

The Next Day...

The Kingdom of Science was ready for the Grand Bout. The whole group counted on Y/n, Kinro and Kohaku to beat down Magma and help the kingdom of science to get alcohol. This was Senku's and Y/N's first time stepping into the village. People knew about Senku being the outsider but Y/N was unknown to them, they probably thought that she was one of Senku's underlings but she was so much more than that.

The group came to the field and the village artist was drawing up who would be fighting who. Suika was asking the gods to not let Y/N or Kinro to fight against Magma and after all that asking... Y/N got paired up with Magma. Not cool gods.

Hey Hey Hey my Bubble Babes! I'm back and I'm better! My writing break went really well and I feel awesome to write again! To make up for my absence I'll have chapter 15 out Sunday and as a thank you gift for all your wonderful comments and reads.....

I've created a LEEK LOVE PLAYLIST!!!

It's a bunch of songs that will correspond with the story as it goes on and you can vibe while reading the story!

I'll put the Spotify link here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1PF4vEcPBNRZRUp6zlUTnn and I'll put it in my bio if it doesn't work here!! 

I'm glad to be back!

Until then... Have a good day or night Bubble babes!

Bubble-chan out!