Chapter 15

The Grand Bout has begun! You were about to get in the ring when Mantle was shouting that Suika fell into the river. Kohaku's eyes widened, she knew that Mantle was lying but she had to do something, she had to save Suika even if it wasn't true, there was a slight chance that it was. Without thinking she started sprinting, Senku caught up to her to stop her.

"You know that he's lying right? He and Mantle are trying to remove you from the games." He said

" I still have to check, he could not be lying and Suika's in danger." She said

"Ok just be back before the third round." He said. Kohaku nodded. She went in front of Mantle and bonked him on the head and headed to where Suika went.

After that whole debate was dealt with, you went into the ring, held your baton and gave Magma a ugly look. You didn't like Magma AT ALL especially what he did to Gen and if he begged for mercy or forgiveness, you wouldn't accept it.

"Ready... and BEGIN!" Jasper shouted

"My my, you're pretty cute, why don't you just drop the stick, join me and be my wife. I bet you don't know how to fight anyways and I don't want to hurt a pretty face either." Magma said, giving you a creepy look.

That enraged you, you couldn't let him go away with that sexist comment. You charged at him and raised your baton to land a hit on him but he deflected like that and pushed you to the ground. You landed on your feet and ran up to him again and swiped your leg under him making him trip. Magma was shocked by how strong you were, especially for a woman. He didn't like how you were strong like Kohaku, he didn't want to lose to a woman again. He quickly got up and jabbed his baton in your stomach, when he did that, blood spat out your mouth and sent you back a little bit but you were still standing, pretending like that didn't hurt you at all. You took your baton and hit Magma in the side of his head and saw blood trickle down the side of his head. He went to touch his head and saw his own blood on his hand. He looked up to you and had fury in his eyes.

"You're going to pay for that, little girl." He said and charged at you to hit you luckily you jumped and dodged it in time. He charged at you again and landed a hit in the middle of your chest. That hurt bad but you let the pain ride out. You ran up to him and got a couple of jabs into his stomach and a kick in his back. He fell to the ground and stood on top of him about to claim victory until he grabbed your leg and dragged you to the ground, hitting your head and blacked out.

Senku's POV

Everyone around me was either cheering for Y/N or for Magma. I could see that Y/n was getting hurt very badly but she was putting it to the side to focus on the fight. I was also watching for Kohaku to come back in time for her fight if Y/n couldn't defeat Magma. I was looking in the forest intensively and I heard a bang, Everyone went dead silent. I make my way to the front to see Y/N on the ground with blood coming out her head like crazy. Magma was laughing and cackling like a mad man. Of course, he wouldn't care if killed someone, he wouldn't have any remorse for being a murderer.

"HAHAHAHAHA! YOU SHOULD'VE JUST SAID YES TO BE MY WIFE! NOW LOOK AT YOU!! NO OTHER WOMAN(that's not Kohaku) CAN FIGHT ME AND WIN!!! HAHAHAHAHA!" He shouted. I ran to Y/n's body and checked her pulse, she's still alive, that's good.

"Kinro, Ginro! Take Y/N to the hut, lay her down and clean her up. I'll meet you there." I said. Kinro and Ginro came and picked her and took her away. Ginro had tears in his eyes and they both carried her away.

"Are you happy now? You won and almost killed a woman. Congrats to you." I said with irritation and walked to the hut.

I heard half of the crowd booing him and the other cheering him on. It was hard to see who was louder but I didn't care. What I care about is Y/N. Kinro and Ginro laid her down and told them to guard the hut, they did exactly as told. I took a cloth and water and dabbed and wiped the blood off her. I lifted up her shirt and saw her toned body, I felt a rush of blush go up to my cheeks and tried to control myself. I touched her stomach to feel her ribs and her organs. I put my ear right near her heart and her lungs if any blood got in there, luckily there wasn't anything in there. I put her shirt down and a cold cloth on her head, pulled the blanket up and sat and waited for her to wake up.

Hello my bubble babes!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry that you went unconscious in the story, but  I made it up to you and now Senku can take care of you!! For this chapter I chose Woman by Doja Cat because that song is a bop and you can't tell me otherwise and it felt like it'll match with you match with Magma Besides you guys are badasses and you guys are jacked in the story so why not! The next chapter will be out on Tuesday.  

Until then Have a good day or night bubble babes!!

Bubble- Chan is out!