[12] Day

The cool breeze of seaside wind swept through thick brown locks of hair, the wind would make quiet whistling noises. As it swept past occasionally the cold of the breeze would bite them harshly. Slim fingers would grip onto the cold steel railings aligning the perimeter, they would tap over and over in a manner that was far to eager.

She, the beholder of the slim fingers, wasn't all that delicate, her hands were rough with calluses and tough like stone yet they still we're so nice to hold. The person who was deep in thought, Beidou, couldn't think straight. She wanted to speak with you again even if it was to sudden. She leaned against the railing of her ship and stared as the musky waters would sway back and forth.

The salt no lingers burned her nose or made her eyes water. This was home. This was her home but something was missing. She missed something, it felt empty now. She had no clue why the one place she called home felt ever so bland, ever so empty. Missing, missing, missing. What was it?

She had been texting you for days upon days trying to get a response. She began to wonder if it was her signal or if you had gone missing? You couldn't have been gone, right? The thoughts made her more and more anxious. Beidou has been a bit off the right mind set ever since your last interaction. She had no intentions of rushing anything but you just weren't responding. All she wanted was a message back.

Can we meet up again? I had a lot of fun with you sailor!
Four days ago
Beidou

Hey, it's me, Beidou! How've you been?
Three days ago
Beidou

You there?
Two days ago
Beidou

Hey!! I was wondering if you were alright
Yesterday
Beidou

I'm beginning to worry haha! You said you'd usually respond and you have yet to do that.. I'm going to come by in a few to check up on you
10:36 AM
Beidou

Beidou stared at the dim light of her phone and clicked the buttons off, staring at the start below her as the waves were still yet moving steadily. She sighed stretching back and cracking all her bones. She shoved her phone had into her pocket before staring at the docking port that was approaching.

It wouldn't hurt to visit you, right? That's what she thought but what if she came off as weird? You both just meet. Would that be weird? She just wants to make sure your safe then go pick up a drink with you. Maybe go to a museum and look at fish together? That would be nice but she just needed a response from you first. She just needed clarification.

She stared up at the city that now was in sight and bit her lip, she didn't enjoy being out on the land so much but maybe it was worth it? Maybe you truly are something special. She hopped over the railing onto the docks and signaled someone to dock the ship for her so she could leave.

She'd just have to find you first, that couldn't be to hard, could it? She knew were you lived after all maybe she'd talk to your brother or neighbor? Ah, that wasn't the issue. She just needed to find you. She'll find you eventually, it's beidou after all.

"I hope you're okay, name.."

She murmured while walking past a blue haired boy leaning against the boarders of the docks, watching the sun rise, "Oh? Did I hear you correctly? Did you say [name]?"

She halted looking the boy up and down. Something about him was setting her off, she just met him and already hated him. The way he smiled at her seemed almost to forced, it was definitely fake, malicious intent was painted all over him.

"I think we have a different person." She retorted while he smiled, leaning his face upon the palms of his hands, he observed her face. She did the same. Both of them were studying each other, they both knew something was up with one another.