2

It's been a week and Harry was able to finally sleep steadily again. He even started playing the piano again, something he wasn't able to do in his old home without the neighbours complaining because he wasn't really good at it.

But he got distracted by Louis entering his car, like every morning around the same time. Was it creepy to know that? Harry's eyes followed the black range rover until he disappeared in the streets. He was bored okay?

Uni would start tomorrow for him as a newcomer. Finally, he was so done sitting around doing nothing. The boxes were already unpacked and everything was cleaned up. He groaned annoyed as he closed the piano and went into the living room hoping for the television to intertwined him somehow.

He almost fell asleep to mediashop as the bell rang. He was wondering who it was, it couldn't be Anne or Gemma it was too late already. 9.38 pm god, he had half of the day, no wonder his head ached. He rubbed the rest of the sleep out of his eyes when he opened the door.

It was the blonde boy that he had a good chat with at Liam's. "Hey, sorry did I disturb you?"

"No, all good what's up," Harry yawned. "You are going to the University of Manchester right?"

"Yes?"

"Good, because Louis and I go there too, you can come with us tomorrow if you want." The option was to be alone witch equalled boring so Harry just smiled nicely and took the offer. "Thank you,"

"So come out around 7.30" He called already back on his driveway. That was absolutely not what Harry had expected but okay. Atleast the anxiety of having to be alone lifted a little off his shoulders.

But it came back right the next morning when he was waiting behind his window to see his neighbours get out so he could join. He felt his heartbeat rush, it was just crazy to get into the car with two strangers to get to a school you don't know stuffed with people you Don know and- stop thinking about it. Harry reminded himself.

He spun the rings he was wearing around his fingers, it always calmed him down in situations like this, his heart jumped as he saw the two lads outside and he immediately jogged toward the door, holding on, the cold metal of the door handle in his sweaty hands.

He didn't want to seem as if he had waited. As he stepped outside Niall smiled at him "come over!" Harry screwed his eyes at the blinding sun when he walked over to them. "Hey, uhm thanks for the ride." Louis who was driving turned around, carrying a smirk. "Sure, curly."

Usually, Harry would complain, he hated when people gave him nicknames based on his hair but he didn't want to start an argument. He was a grown-up man and that would just be childish. Well, he just turned 22 a few months ago.

The campus was bigger than it had looked in the pictures, and it was crowded with people. At his right a few groups sitting on the meadow studying, others were just having conversations about their holidays. At his left some lads played soccer, Louis greeted them with a fist bump.

"Who is he?" One of the boys in a red tricot asked. "Louis introduced them and they carried on, to the next group, Niall's friends this time. They were nice and Harry felt more and more comfortable as he walked through the hall. "Where are Zayn and Liam by the way?"

"Zayn goes to another university and Liam is at work," Niall answered pulling a stack of books out of his blue locker. "Hey, Niall do you join the party today?" One of the girls across the floor interrupted them, Niall just nodded. "And you can also bring this cutie." She added pointing at Harry winking. Harry just smiled back nicely. No need to know he was gay.

"Who was that?" Harry asked followed by a smirk as soon as the brunet was gone. "N- no one." The blue-eyed boy stuttered, but he was blushing so it was probably the girl he had a crush on. "Mhm,"