4

Harry went out jogging for the first time in months, he was hoping to get Louis out of his head, and it worked. He had been running for two hours now, along some abandoned roads and through the forest. Since he was new to this town he didn't know anything around, only an old skate park and a lake.

It was beautiful, spread with flowers and meadow where Harry already knew he would spend a lot of time. Ugh, he couldn't wait for the holidays. After being a little lost he finally found the way back, he saw an old lady in front of his door, she looked like she was waiting for something. Harry didn't know her. "Hello, ma'am"

"Oh Hello," she answered nicely. "Are you looking for...me?" He asked slightly confused.

"No, I'm looking for my grandson, he must live here but this stupid thing always leads me here," she complained, showing Harry her phone. Harry could already tell who her grandson must be from only hearing her sharp accent. "Is his name Louis?"

"Yes, do you know him?" physically? Yes, and that a little too well. But mentally he didn't know anything about the man. It was probably better that way. "Yes, he lives just next door." He explained and pointed towards the wooden door that, of course in this second swung open and Louis walked out. He immediately caught Harry's eyes.

"There you are, Lou."

"Hey, nana, nice to see you." Louis smiled and hugged her tight.

"Since when are you wearing turtlenecks, Darling?" The old lady asked, pulling the slight fabric to its right place. Harry just watched with a wide smile on his face, he knew exactly why he was wearing this instead of only a tricot like usual. He earned an angry glance for the shorter lad, who was clearly embarrassed. "What were you doing here? Mom told me to pick you up."

"Oh I wanted to see your house first, but I couldn't find it and this nice man," She turned towards Harry on which also Louis looked at him, "What is your name Darling?"

"Oh, my bad," Harry reached her his hand and introduced himself "I'm Harry, nice to meet you." She gave him a soft smile back. "Harry helped me." She mouthed a 'thank you' in Harry's direction as she got lead inside the house by Louis.

The bruises at his hips were still slightly visible, Harry noticed after he had taken a shower. It had been almost there weeks since the party and everything that happened after. He quickly pulled his shorts up to cover them, he cleaned his room up and made some dinner to be a little productive and while it got ready in the oven he took a minute and practised on the piano.

He was playing 'my heart will go on' it just sounded beautiful to him and Titanic was one of his favourites so. But he always messed up one chord, he started the whole song over and over again until he would get it right. God, why was it so hard for him to learn?? He had been sitting there for hours now.

"Fuck the food" Harry jumped up and ran into the kitchen, there was a puff of smoke in the air. Harry opened the windows to let some fresh air in the pungent smell of the smoke got replaced by petrichor. God that was the best part of summer nights when it had rained.

Another day of eating pizza. Harry went and opened the freezer but it was empty. "God!" He groaned and threw his head back. Luckily he had gotten his car back. Almost starving he drove over to the next target just on time, he had five minutes to hurry through the corridors and get himself something to eat before the supermarket would close.

He was so hungry, his belly didn't stop growling the whole ride back, but the anticipation for his pizza didn't last long as he saw Louis standing in front of his door. "What are you doing here?" Harry shut the car door. Louis hadn't been at his house ever since the last time and in general, he was pretty distant lately.