7

Louis stayed the next morning and the other lads also wanted to come by around midday, but for now, it was just Harry and Louis watching a movie. They were still in their pyjamas and didn't move much since they woke up, just enjoying the day off. The silence was unbearable and the movie boring, he sighed.

"What?"

"The movie is boring and doesn't make any sense." Louis turned his head acting outraged. "It does, and it just started." Harry went into the kitchen, getting some water and made some microwave popcorn while Louis was outside, having a smoke.

"Did she just-?" Harry thought out loud, as the woman called her husband daddy. "Yes, she did."

"I dint get how people get turned on by that." Louis turned his head, drawing his eyebrows. "I mean it would only be weird if I call you daddy, wouldn't it?" Harry added as a joke as he would pull around Niall. This was different, he noticed, watching Louis' eyes darken.

He thought about it for a few seconds, he, tugged down by Louis, getting punished and calling the man daddy willing to be a good boy. The silence got louder and louder pushing Harry out of his thoughts. His body suddenly flushed with adrenaline. Okay, maybe it was hot.

He placed his hands onto the pillow on his lap, pushing it down a bit to hide his growing erection, he didn't want Louis to know that it did turn him on. Fuck. Louis's eyes skipped down and a slight smirk on his lips. "Some people like that," He started in a slow, deep, teasing voice. Harry swallowed. "They like getting punished for being a little slut."

His voice got closer and closer to Harry's ear. Harry froze, he didn't notice Louis' hand sliding underneath the pillow. "You are one of them, aren't you?" He smirked. "You like dominant men showing you how to behave, pounding into you, screaming underneath his thrusts."

Harry stared straight away at the TV feeling himself getting harder and Louis hot breath at his neck. Harry leaned his head to the side, giving Louis better access. "Wanting to be filled by daddy's big cock, huh?" A gasp fell out of Harry's mouth when Louis started palming him through his joggers. "Y-yes."

"f-fuck Lou." He added as the man changed his position to kneel between Harry's legs and pulled him towards himself roughly. Harry was laying flat on his back now, arching his back as Louis removed his joggers, leaving him in his boxers. Harry quickly pulled his shirt over his head throwing it somewhere on the floor behind the couch.

"Want daddy to make you feel good?" Harry nodded impatiently and watched Louis go down to his sensitive era leaving a trace of rough kisses. Louis swirled his tongue all around Harry's cock, looking up through his long lashes to meet Harry's eyes shortly, driving him totally crazy. Making him feel something he knew he shouldn't feel.

Harry couldn't help but grip the olders hair and push him down a bit, feeling his tip hit the back of Louis' hot and wet throat. Louis pulled away as Harry's legs started shaking slightly. He was just about to work Harry open, Harry desperately waiting for it, whining in pleasure for what was about to happen next as suddenly the bell rung. Shit.

Harry's eyes widened."Fuck, the boys." As if it was already that late? Louis quickly dressed up again. "You have to let them in."

"What why? It's your house."

Harry's face dropped into a 'are you fucking kidding me??' Expression, looking down at his unfinished boner. "Yeah, well maybe because I need to fix the mess you've made??" He hissed, sounding way angrier than it was meant to be. Louis smirked proudly.

"Tell them I'm taking a shower." And so he did, quick and within ten minutes he was back, entering the living room. The first pair of eyes he caught were Niall's, he knew exactly what happened in this room only a few minutes ago. And to be honest Harry wondered why Liam and Zayn didn't get it