15

"So."

"So?" Harry hummed drowsily, turning his head to look up to Louis down from his lap. Louis swirled one of Harry's curls around his finger. "What do you think about a date?"

"Seriously?" Harry frowned focusing on Louis' face, Louis wasn't the type of guy to go on dates. "No, I'm just fooling you. Of course serious, silly." Louis rolled his eyes showing off a toothy smile. "I mean we skipped that part."

"Okay," Harry sat up straight, his face starting to light up, "but I have a three-date rule."

"A wot?"

"A three-date rule. No sex until the third date." Pretty simple. "Seriously? I mean, we have sex almost every week for like one and a half years now, I don't think we need-" Harry cut his words off by laying his plump Lips on Louis thin ones.

"If you wanna take me on a date you will have to follow the rule." That rule was of course fictitious, but Harry liked the idea of, firstly seeing Louis remain and secondly getting to know more about him and not just his body. "Do you want to torture me??"

"So, you agree?" Harry asked excitedly about what Louis giggled. "Yes, Haz. I agree. But we can have one last time before, right?" He smirked leaning forward on what Harry pulled back.

"Nope." Louis threw his head into the pillows of the couch and groaned loudly to show off how much the poor Louis was suffering under that condition. "Ugh, I already hate it." He cried. "Shut up." Harry laughed, grabbed the older chin and pulled him into a kiss.

-

It was a normal Saturday afternoon, Harry was washing the dishes while listening to some cleaning playlist he had found on Spotify. He was feeling so careless and happy after last night.

Louis had picked him up. Well, okay he had knocked on Harry's window to let him know that they'd leave, what would you expect, Louis lived next door. "Hope you are hungry." He said. He was dressed in his usual white vans, paired with some loose blue jeans (something Harry didn't get to see often) and a black jumper with the golden lettering 'HOMME' stitched in the lower centre.

Harry hadn't eaten anything after breakfast, because one, he wanted to be hungry at the restaurant and second of all because he was really fucking nervous.

He didn't have to. Louis was one of those rare personalities that you automatically feel comfortable with and know that no matter what would happen it wouldn't change a thing.

"Of course." He smiled taking place in the passenger seat and letting his seatbelt click in. "How was your day?" Louis asked trying to avoid that awkward silence. Not even the music was able to overplay it. "Good, yeah I, uh, I had a lovely talk to Gemma on the phone." Harry ran his fingers along the edges of his phone nervously and peaking a sight of Louis' side profile every once in a while, hoping he wouldn't notice.

But it was Louis, so of course, he noticed and he couldn't help but let go of a cocky phrase that made Harry giggle. He was such a tease.

The way he drove, one hand on the staring wheel, the other leaned along with the window, looked so hot. "I like your outfit," He said smiling straight ahead the road. Harry blinked his daydream away as he felt himself blush. He had spent hours in front of the closet, not knowing what to wear, like a teenager before his first date ever.

"Blue jeans," Harry smirked and raised one eyebrow. "How did I come to this honour?" He spoke upscale. "Well, curly, we're about to go somewhere special and that deserves to be dressed up for."