12

Tw: drugs

A party. Again. To be honest there were a lot better things to do on new years eve but Niall pursued Harry to stay at least until midnight because it was one of the most popular party's in whole England. Well for Harry it looked like any other, the same groups of people the same things they do and the same songs. Harry had a couple of drinks as the evening carried on.

Niall and Zayn were hanging around somewhere in the food area, Harry and Liam ended up sitting on a bed assembled with five other lads, talking about dull philosophical things like if the soul is attached to the body or whether it is a separate part.

"I don't know man, I think you just have smoked too much," Liam said, looking tired already. "You should try too." The man said reaching the joint in Liam's direction, Harry couldn't believe he was able to sit up straight in his condition, his eyes were only red slids and his smile empty, kind of scary.

"No thanks," Harry, not gonna lie thought about it a bit. He didn't stop thinking about Louis the whole past days even though he tried so hard. "Whatabout you." He mumbled. Harry eyed the stub Eric was reaching him. The substance wouldn't affect much anyway, would it? "Nah." Probably not the best idea.

"What if you die, it's not your body that dies but the soul. And because the soul is like the energy that drives your body, when it leaves your body, as in, the vessel, dies. You get what I mean man?" Bryce, one of the other stoned ones said, it sounded kinda wise to Harry, Liam looked at him, eyebrows risen, just as impressed as Harry.

"You know what," Liam reached out at took the joint. "I will try it." He took a long drew and blew out a puff of smoke. "Liam! You wanted to drive us home."

"Oops." Harry's mouth fell open. What the hell? That was a joke right?

"You can stay the night, it's no problem, half of the people stay." Harry turned his head to look at the lad who was speaking. "God." He whispered to himself already hating the thought of knowing he'd be stuck there until the next day. He just realised how steamy the room was, all windows and the door were closed, the only light, some green led strings.

"Wohohow." Liam looked mazed through the room, eyes wide open, like he'd see this all for the first time in his life. "Omg, are the colours changeable??" He jabbered, ripping the remote out of Eric's hand and changed the green into purple, then blue and yellow. Harry couldn't help but laugh, along with some others.

"You sure you dont wanna try?" Eric chuckled. Harry wasn't sure, how was it him, to really consider doing it. Harry bent forward and took a draw. He had never smoked anything before and as soon as the smoke spread in his lungs he coughed making the others laugh.

"Never smoked before huh?"

But Harry wanted more so he took a second sluggish drew (this time without coughing) and blew the smoke into the air. Nothing had happened, he still felt the same. Okay, it only passed five minutes but Liam was stoned so quickly. "How does it feel?"

"Good." Harry lied. "I told you it's good stuff." Out of the blue, the room started spinning and Harry's view got blurred, the started rapidly affecting Harry. He suddenly felt extreme heat and after a while just relaxed with nothing on his mind at all. He loved it.

"H?"

"Hm?" Harry hummed, with his eyes closed he laid on his back, feeling every little crinkle of the sheets underneath his skin. "I talked to Lottie, she told me about Christmas eve." He took a long break talking, so long Harry thought he fell asleep. "I knew the benefits thing wouldn't work between you two." He chuckled and stared dreamily at the ceiling.

"What do you mean." Harry's let his head fall to the side and one of his curls brushed through his face as he made eye contact with Liam. "I mean you are his type."