ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hi guys!!! How long has it been my dear EOP? I know, many of you are dying for an update and truthfully, me too. I am pretty sure in my previous announcements I have did many shameless promo on my other novels (sorry not sorry cause I'm proud of my babies). I have also update on my reason to the lack of updates.

And with the pandemic, I should have more time no? Wrong! College, hellish assignments are on my ass and yeah. I did write the new chapters but it is like halfway done before I got author's block. And as much as I should have updated, I didn't want my workload to hinder the quality of what I strive to give to my lovely little ones who had supported me unconditionally during my entire time here on Wattpad.

Really, the joy I get from all of you, leaving comments of how much you like my stories are truly the only worth I can find in myself. To anyone here who has read the book "I'm Fine, Save Me", I'm sure you know how my mental state is. Depressing, gloomy and all the other dark things no one would want to associate with as it is troublesome and stressful like heck, even I don't want to deal with it.

I didn't even want to deal with my own life if I should be honest. *Flops onto le couch.*

Anyways, I am not going into my entire life story and neither should I be getting sentimental cause I will admit I am definitely probably not right in the head anyways. However, books are my escape, my imagination is my only worth and possibly the only talent (if it is) I manage to salvage from my darkest days, it is the only solace and escape for me anyways. From where I am that is but it isn't exactly an anchor but anyways before I digress-

I had initially planned to have a Ko-Fi account few years ago to earn a few extra bucks and to prove to my aunt (legal guardian) that what I did on my phone was just not games, was not "just writing", was not a "useless" thing. I mean yeah I might not get much like some professional writers BUT

I want to prove that I have the er....skill? Talent? For it? That people LOVE the BOOKS that I WROTE.

So yeah, I'm just dropping my Ko-Fi account, maybe when I have no chance in getting a job or is fired or I married early to become a housewife, I might have more time to write all of these books cause really, that's my freaking life goal but apparently "writing can't get me anywhere" or so my aunt says but to hell with that. If you guys can't access the link just find my name in KoFi, Wei Mo Zhi Er. And I'm using my own PayPal since I am finally of age to own a bank card.

Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/weimozhier

Before I end this, I deeply, deeply thank everyone of you who are still waiting for me. I know I'm not the best writer out there but I will be the best for all of you.