Quest 11: The Mist Among The Mist

(A/N: The left is the suit he'll be wearing as GM.)

To think that there was just another like him.

He is feeling rather ecstatic to meet him.

♠️♠️♠️

He should have expected this.

He should have came prepared.

Why didn't he foresaw this?!

WHY DIDN'T HE CAME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SO THAT HE WOULD BE THE FIRST PERSON TO ENTER THE STORE THAT'S NOW HAVING "TAKE ALL FREE" EVENT???????

HE COULD HAVE GOTTEN A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF CHOCOLATE MILK!!!! HIS PRECIOUS CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!

What? He likes chocolate milk like how Jungkook likes his banana milk. Back off.

Yurei practically pouted as he dragged his feet away from the store. It was all because he had to deal with his stalker of a neighbour who had a crush on him ever since her family moved into the house opposite his six years ago.

Knowing fully well that the girl was watching his room for any tiniest movement like a hawk, he had made sure not to open the curtains in the morning and quickly slipped away through the back door. He even went as far to asking in advance to his back neighbour that he would be vaulting over the wall to their place so that he could escape the girl.

But then he forgot about the anime logic.

Why make his life peaceful?

Just when he walked out of his neighbour's gate. The girl was already standing there. Decked in a full casual outfit that made her looked like she was ready for a date.

"Ne ne ne, Sakkaku-san hidoi yo. You didn't tell me you were sleeping over at Hidesaki-san's house. I was almost afraid I was late for our date~"

 I was almost afraid I was late for our date~"

This was literally his expression.

"What the fuck? What the fuck? What the actual name of actual fuckery is this?? What the hell is this screwed up KHR logic— No, what is up with this fucked up anime logic. Why can't I be in peace?! I'm not even a protagonist in this story!!"

Those were the thoughts running in his head as his eyebrow continued to twitch, his complexion paling even more as the girl took a step closer to him.

"Ikemasho!~"

"I'm sorry but fuck you, bitch."

"Eh?"

Without a moment of hesitation, Yurei dashed down the streets, running for his life away from the girl only to feel his hair stand on end. The girl which he did not know where did she suddenly get her inhumane speed from—