Discord Server

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ:.:..:...。o○ Welcome to Pandora Box! ○o。..:..:..:Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

»»————- ♔ ————-««

This server was made with dedication to the fans, followers and readers that have been by the owner's side during their journey.
»»————- ♔ ————-««

◈ A server that would no doubt start off rocky and small but it is with the fervent prayers of the owner that they wish it shall grow into a wonderful community to welcome all.

◈ While the rules can be a little strict, we are overall a very open community. Feel free to use profanities and the likes, however, we also ask that basic respect is to be given to all alike.

◈ We encourage artists, writers, any creative mind to showcase their work. Albeit, we do not encourage plagiarism whatsoever.

◈ An open community for readers and fans alike to communicate with one another to either get inspiration, brainstorm ideas, collabing for their own works or fanfics. You don't know about an asian culture? Look out for those with the Asia roles. You're unsure if you want to move to another platform to showcase your work? Look out for those that do have the role of platforms of your interest.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Join the sacrilegious world! With all the cracks and gremlins alike, we are chaotic just as we are normal.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Lan's Pandora Box is not responsible for any bans and kicks made towards members if they fail to adhere to the rules that are listed, causing issues and dramas alike to arise if they are unable to proceed with it rationally and in a civilized manner. While we encourage craziness and chaotic nature, we do not mean for you to act like an animal.

◈ Furthermore, we ask that anyone to be open of their situation. We do not tolerate isolation, gaslighting and other peer pressure situations. If you are uncomfortable, either bring it up with the Sins or Divisions. If the way we resolved a matter does not sit well with you, you are free to leave. We bore no hatred towards you but it will be in the owner's greater sense of guilt that they could not have done more to enforce a better environment for the community.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Last but not least, a message from the owner themselves:

"I know I'm not the best, neither am I the Number One. However, with this server made, I hope all can be friendly and understanding just as I know from those that have been with me on Wattpad. Also, please, let loose and have fun!"

By Pandora of Hope, a.k.a Owner

»»————- ♔ ————-««

Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/BMYE2AavAm