Before We Be Castin' Off

Hello Readers,

This is a Disney Parks story. What I mean by that is that the story takes place mostly at Disney World. I wrote this story for my own amusement and because I miss Disney terribly. I don't claim ownership over anything Disney, or know absolutely everything possible about Cast Members (the employees who work at Disney Parks) or what it is like to work for Disney. Every one of my experiences with Cast Members has been absolutely wonderful. As for the romance aspects and how my CM's handle their professional and personal lives, my fictional representations in no way represent Disney Parks policy and is purely meant for entertainment. I am not profiting off of this story in any way, unless you count the joy in my heart.

I'm using the pre-COVID Disney experience to write this story. By that, I mean no masks, no social distancing, Fast Passes, MagicBands, attractions that are open, etc. So, in the future, if certain things don't make sense (like using MagicBands because they've come up with some new technology) or you're wondering why they're not riding certain attractions, that's why.

I also sprinkled Christian themes into the story, so if either Disney or the Christian faith offends you or doesn't interest you, you may not want to read this. Pirates, ye be warned.

And now, onto the show. After the following safety message:

Ahoy, mateys! For your safety, remain seated with yer hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the book. And no flash pictures. Prepare to make sail! Para su seguridad, permanezca sentado con las manos, brazos, pies, y piernas dentro el libro. Y cuida sus niños. ¡Muchas gracias!

-Flips