Chapter 9: Captain, I Wish to Report a Mutiny. I can Name Fingers & Point Names

Nora ended up sending Levi a dozen texts that night and the next day, asking him if he was okay. "We don't have to hang out if you don't want to. I'm sure you need plenty of rest."

Rest did sound nice. As much as he loved going to the parks, doing it in all his free time with Nora was starting to wear on him. As was the lying, but he couldn't blame anyone but himself for that.

On his day off, he found himself lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking of Nora. She was always so sweet to everyone she met. He'd never seen her be rude to anyone, even when defending others. And she was easy to get along with.

It was seriously a shame he'd passed out right before telling her the truth.

"Disney day?" he texted back, not able to take not seeing her anymore and knowing she was probably already there.

She sent a gif of Genie's mouth falling open, then Pooh with his utensils dancing happily in his chair. "Are you sure?"

"You pick the time and place."

She ended up choosing the Magic Kingdom. It was usually her choice.

Levi made sure to put in a water bottle, which he was going to refill as many times as needed throughout the day. He might have to pee a dozen times, but at least he wasn't going to pass out again.

One less excuse to not tell her today.

As expected, Nora was already inside the park when he arrived. She'd been kind enough to traverse back to the entrance, leaning up against the brick wall by the Main Street train station. He spotted her as soon as his MagicBand finished scanning the touch point, chiming as it turned green.

Nora pushed herself off the wall, looking ready to start running back into the park as she skipped towards him. "Hi."

He smiled. "Hi."

She clapped her hands together, rubbing them. "Are you ready for an awesome Disney day?"

"You do make pretty awesome ones," he admitted. "First, I was wanting to tell you—"
The whistle to the train sounded nearby.

"Oh my gosh, Levi. We've never been on the train together! We have to go."

Before he could say anything else about being Jack Sparrow, she'd practically yanked his arm out of his socket, forcing him up the stairs to the train station above so they could board before the train left.

He rubbed the joint as they sat on the wooden bench, Nora beaming and twitchy with her Disney energy.

Levi decided not to try to speak over the train's narration, whistles, or horn. Not to mention they were now surrounded by people and he didn't want his confession to be heard by everyone or to make Nora be stuck with him if she decided she couldn't deal with the revelation.

Thinking about it made him want to jump off the train.

Soon, he was too caught up in the whirlwind of Nora's Disney desires to even think of the opportune moment to tell her. They went into all the shops that sold pins because she was looking for a specific rare one they'd been selling lately, but usually sold out. She wasn't much of a collector, but at the same time it was a cute set of Mickey ears that was limited edition that matched a pair she had. By the time he caught up to her, she was already onto the next rack, or saying they needed to try the next store down.

As if sensing his growing weariness from the onslaught of attempting to buy merchandise, she bought them Mickey pretzels, which she took pictures of before they ate off Mickey's poor ears, and they even ended up getting Fast Passes to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, an impressive feat.